Sofi

'Kind-of' Goodbye

Sofi
Hi

Just to let you know I won't be able to be active on Asperclick anymore as I'm not allowed anymore by my Dad. I am really just letting know the members who are not my friends. 

However, if I am friends with you, you know I can talk to you on the various thrilling forms of social media and if you are lucky, the text, phone and in person. So, it's not really bad in that way. I might be able to use PM on here for maybe friends who I don't know on social media and look on here sometimes. I will miss the Autism Support on here but I have a lot of professional Autism support now so I'll be okay.

Thanks From Sofi and Sofi's Dad

Echo

I'm sorry to see you leave. You have been an asset to many on this forum. You will be missed. Good luck with all your future endeavours.

Scott

Good luck with what you're doing in life sofi! we will miss you very much!

Rocco

We will miss you around here Sofi.

Best wishes.

Tylermc

All the best Sofi i will miss on the forum I will be looking forward too that willow and Sofi video have a great day Sofi I will miss you very much Sofi

Nesf

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving the forum, but I won't say goodbye because I'm sure we'll keep on touch by messaging or on social media.

thegingerone

We will miss you on Asperclick, and best wishes with whatever life brings  :)

dandelion

... but you'll never shows up here? Like never ever again??????

:( 

L Lawliet
:( Goodbye Sofi. We'll miss you on the forum. Sorry I never got a chance to know you better. Good luck in everything you do x x x

Tylermc

Goodbye Sofi I will miss very much forum maybe one day you and willow could do a video together