Sofi

'Kind-of' Goodbye

DominikaCupcake

Goodbye Sofi :) If it is your choice and it is what you want than i'm happy for you as long as you are happy. It was nice to have you here and we all can agree that you played a big and important role for this forum.

Sofi

Well, no to be honest it's not my choice, it is my dad's choice but I have to support him and obey him. I would prefer to still be active on Asperclick obviously. My dad doesn't want me to be on here since Arthur has come back as he doesn't trust him, so yes it does seem like a massive shame but my dad says my safety comes first even if it's a shame.

Sofi

... but you'll never shows up here? Like never ever again??????

:( 

I will if Arthur leaves.............That's the single condition with my dad .  It's not so strict, obviously I am typing this because dad knows!

Arthur

It's od that your dad said not to use the forum I had an argument with Shantai and I find it unfair that he won't let you use the forum. Ive been always kind and nice to you. I hope you be able to come back Sophie :(

dandelion

I will if Arthur leaves.............That's the single condition with my dad .  It's not so strict, obviously I am typing this because dad knows!

ok.... but I will miss you too. I like read your posts!!!

... but... maybe just one day per week??? Maybe????? To let us know how are you??????????   If dont, maybe someone to update us??????

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseee???"   :)

Tylermc

Have a great day tomorrow Sofi I will really miss you on here

Kuribo [old account]

It's od that your dad said not to use the forum I had an argument with Shantai and I find it unfair that he won't let you use the forum. Ive been always kind and nice to you. I hope you be able to come back Sophie :(

How you've treated other people you purport to be friends with says a lot about you Arthur. And it isn't great. If you really care, you'll leave.

Sofi

It's not odd or unfair. He is being a dad. The only unfair thing is a great member having to get pushed out because of someone whos been abusive. Yes, you have always been nice and kind to me (to my face anyway......) but that is not the point for my dad, it's the way you have treated and behaved with other people, yes one girl, he can't take the risk that the same thing will happen with me, even if it won't, even if nothing even happened in the future, how can my dad take the risk? He feels he is already taking risk with the internet as it is. Anyone on the internet could potentially harm me but we don't know that they have taken advantage of people before. I could potentially be raped and murdered, that's what my dad told me about. 

Kuribo is right, if you do care, you would step aside to let me continue being a great member. 

I might be able to join AsperChat again with Arthur's absence, my dad is going to look into it

Sofi

Here we have Arthur swarming around the forum as if he is entitled and I am getting taken out and I am a great member. Also, do you like it how people have liked all posts in this apart from the one by Arthur saying it's odd. This is absurd and bizarre.

Peridot

I missed the whole Arthur/Greenerthanyou fiasco. Anyone care to describe it in short? :unsure:

Regardless though, he made a public apology which many people (Willow included) accepted.