Sofi

'Kind-of' Goodbye

Sofi

I don't even know it all but all that matters is my dad can't risk my sexual health and my internet safety. It's not just the greenerthanyou thing, there's things most people here don't know about that makes it untrustworthy. 

It doesn't really matter about an apology, he still can't take the risk on safety and sexual health, it still happened. If anyone had a child, they wouldn't take those risks. I'm sure if other peoples parents on here knew, they would feel the same. 

The Id

Sofi- I'm sorry your dad feels it is the right thing to do to control your life to such an extent.

Arthur is not a rapist or a murderer just because of something that happened online, he is a human being that made a mistake. We all do that occasionally and being a permanent victim of past incidents only makes the world a less friendly place.

I can only hope that your dad can one day loosen his control and let you find your own feet.

Sofi

My dad reads all of this. He is being my dad and I won't hear any bad word against him. What is most important to him is my safety, it doesn't matter if someone wouldn't hurt me or not, my dad isn't going to take that risk. Internet safety is real, any good parent would be the same I would hope. He's not going to let me do it myself as a trial and then something horrible happens in the process. 

Arthur

What happened with greenerthenyou had nothing to do with sex or rape. Anyways I understand your dad, all dads are protective. But we still want you to stay Sophie.   

Sofi

Yes, it is to do with sex. You are two faced too. 
If you want me to stay, then we suggest you leave. 
I am more welcome here than Arthur. I contribute more valuable content. Everyone would rather I was here than Arthur, it's a shame I can't if Arthur is here. 

Sofi

If you want me to be on the forum instead of Arthur, click like on this. 

Nesf

Sofi, I very much want you to be on the forum and I agree wholeheartedly that you've made a very valuable contribution. But I think it's unfair to ask people to vote for you and against Arthur by clicking on like, because many people wish to remain neutral on this or abstain, or they may have an opinion but wish that opinion not to be known in public. If people click on like it becomes public knowledge, and that will make people feel uncomfortable. They may fear that you will think that by not clicking on like that you will think that they are supporting Arthur, but that's not necessarily the case - I think that a lot of people won't have an opinion or won't want to get involved in a private matter. Some migh be friends with both you and Arthur - it's unfair to put people in a position where they have to choose between two people. It's really something you need to work out in private, it's between you, Arthur, your dad and Willow/Chris.

Edit: I want to add that I'm abstaining - I really don't want to be involved with other people's personal issues.

Edited by Nesf

Willow

Yes, it is to do with sex. You are two faced too. 

If you want me to stay, then we suggest you leave. 

I am more welcome here than Arthur. I contribute more valuable content. Everyone would rather I was here than Arthur, it's a shame I can't if Arthur is here. 

Unfortunately Sofi, you've caused more trouble in the past than Arthur on this forum, if I banned him the way you want me to, after he had one incident, then it would be hypocritical of me after the chances you've had. Yes you are very welcome but you cannot say things like 'everyone would rather I was here than Arthur' on behalf of people.

Not everyone has issues with Arthur, most aren't even sure what happened in the first place. The block function here isn't perfect but it works well enough, if you don't want to use it to block a single member, then that's not my fault, and not a reason for me to ban someone.

People liking your post won't change the fact that Arthur is a member here. He apologized and I have accepted his apology, I'm sure he's well aware that if anything else were to go wrong it would be taken seriously, and I can assure everyone that it would, but for now, he's allowed a fresh start and a second chance, as I would and do allow anyone in a similar position.

Sofi

Bloody hell! He's a goddamn arsehole!  i'd rather he blocked me so he can't see my posts to be honest, that's the problem

Tylermc

Hi Sofi I can't wait for willow's video today what about you I hope you are haveing a good day Sofi you and willow should do a video together