Sofi

'Kind-of' Goodbye

Willow

Bloody hell! He's a goddamn arsehole!  i'd rather he blocked me so he can't see my posts to be honest, that's the problem

Regardless of what anyone's done, it's not okay to call people names, take this as a verbal warning Sofi, the next time it will be an official warning.

Sofi

ThOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Edited by Sofi

Sofi

I can't even bare to witness such two-facedness on a forum, which I basically have been witnessing for a long time but now it's just on a whole new level. 
I can't believe I'm the only person who feels this way, it feels unjust am I wrong. I just can't let things go when it's about injustice when I just disagree. Yeah so I'm autistic that's probably why. 

Nesf

I can't even bare to witness such two-facedness on a forum, which I basically have been witnessing for a long time but now it's just on a whole new level. 

I can't believe I'm the only person who feels this way, it feels unjust am I wrong. I just can't let things go when it's about injustice when I just disagree. Yeah so I'm autistic that's probably why. 

I agree that it's unfair that you should not be allowed to use the forum because of the presence of one member. I also understand your dad's concerns about the internet - the internet can be very dangerous if not used appropiately. But if you are careful not to reveal any personal details which can be abused in any way or traced to you, there's no reason why a person shouldn't enjoy the internet in safety. Perhaps you could talk to your dad and come up with a solution - that he has access to the site and keeps an eye on what's going on - you may have to give up some privacy, but at least you'd be able to keep posting. If you block Arthur's posts and access to your profile and PM, would you be able to keep using the forum?

Sofi

I agree that it's unfair that you should not be allowed to use the forum because of the presence of one member. I also understand your dad's concerns about the internet - the internet can be very dangerous if not used appropiately. But if you are careful not to reveal any personal details which can be abused in any way or traced to you, there's no reason why a person shouldn't enjoy the internet in safety. Perhaps you could talk to your dad and come up with a solution - that he has access to the site and keeps an eye on what's going on - you may have to give up some privacy, but at least you'd be able to keep posting. If you block Arthur's posts and access to your profile and PM, would you be able to keep using the forum?

My dad, and me, really need Arthur to block me on here, I know the block isn't great and we probably wouldn't trust him much that he would actually block and would just click the 'view it anyway' but it is better than nothing. My dad doesn't want Arthur to view me on the internet. 

My dad does have access to the site, he has account on here and he agrees what I put on here anyway. If we can find a way to use then, then yes. The first thing is Arthur to block me. 

Peridot

I'm sure you're not the only one who isn't excited about the fact that Arthur has been given access to the forum again after his shenanigans.

Hasn't everything been said about this already at this point though? Time for a thread lock me thinks.

Edited by Peridot

Sofi

I'm sure you're not the only one who isn't excited about the fact that Arthur has been given access to the forum again after his shenanigans.

Hasn't everything been said about this already at this point though? Time for a thread lock me thinks.

I'm more than not excited. It's about my safety.

And no, I need to get this sorted out if I can please. 

Kuribo [old account]

The only solution I can think of is if Arthur were made to block you, and your profile was made inaccessible to him (which I think would mean inaccessible to everyone else too).

Sofi

The only solution I can think of is if Arthur were made to block you, and your profile was made inaccessible to him (which I think would mean inaccessible to everyone else too).

Yes that would be good enough, my dad is fine with that too. as I said I wouldn't fully trust he would block me even if he said he had and just click view it anyway but it is better than nothing. 

(deleted)

They should have a feature on most forums actually where you can ask to be hidden from a given member (and perhaps also make it so that they can't "view it anyway").