Toran

summers coming

iggy
Some people are using this as proof that global warming isn't happening, but I think it means that the climate is out of kilter, and we'll see more fluctuations like this in the future.

I think the melting ice cold water is predicted to stop/slow the Gulf Stream which warms up the UK, so the UK wi be colder as a result. If you believe it, many are sceptical of global warming.

Nesf
I think the melting ice cold water is predicted to stop/slow the Gulf Stream which warms up the UK, so the UK wi be colder as a result. If you believe it, many are sceptical of global warming.

No one can predict with accuracy what will happen, but yes, this is a possibility. If it does, living conditions will be a lot more difficult in the UK. The UK isn't equipped for such conditions.

Toran
No one can predict with accuracy what will happen, but yes, this is a possibility. If it does, living conditions will be a lot more difficult in the UK. The UK isn't equipped for such conditions.

The uk isn't prepared for a lot of things we bury our heads in the sand and don't prepare for what could happen we hope for the best then complain when things happen and we are unable to cope.

Nesf
The uk isn't prepared for a lot of things we bury our heads in the sand and don't prepare for what could happen we hope for the best then complain when things happen and we are unable to cope.

Yes, exactly - just like the hurricane in 1987 that Michael Fish failed to predict. Absolute chaos.

Toran
Yes, exactly - just like the hurricane in 1987 that Michael Fish failed to predict. Absolute chaos.

I think that's part of our charm being left out of things out of step with the rest of Europe lol

Nesf
I think that's part of our charm being left out of things out of step with the rest of Europe lol

What do you mean?

Toran
What do you mean?

It seems we are the odd one out in Europe

Nesf
It seems we are the odd one out in Europe

You mean that the UK is the only country that can't cope with adverse weather conditions? Sorry, I'm not with you... You should see Greece - just one hint of snow and all the schools close.