Boobookittyfrag

Heads up

Boobookittyfrag

There's a woman from the Daily Mail going through ASD websites looking for women to talk about how difficult it is coping with husbands who have Aspergers.

She's notorious for trying to drum up hate against Eastern Europeans in an article she wrote a while back for the DM.

AVOID.

Toran

Who is this woman how can she percieve that its more difficult for any individual than another. If shes druming up hatred against people whats the paper doing running her articles. Does she have a website or anything this really needs to be challenged life is difficult enough without people like her going round drumming up hatred and giving false ideology on autism.

Andy

If she is from the Daily mail say no more, one nasty rag aimed at what I don't like in this country.

Boobookittyfrag

Her name is Diana Appleyard - she mostly writes about being a woman in the modern world and the troubles wives face these days.

The daily mail are quite racist in some ways - they publish a lot of anti muslim and anti immigration stuff.

Just wanted to warn in case she pops up here.

Toran
Her name is Diana Appleyard - she mostly writes about being a woman in the modern world and the troubles wives face these days.

The daily mail are quite racist in some ways - they publish a lot of anti muslim and anti immigration stuff.

Just wanted to warn in case she pops up here.

This is a pretty friendly forum but I dont think she will get a lot success here because those her going by the conversation are decent people and wouldnt be involved with anything like that.

Andy

Still there are some here that will not see the negativity in the request as journalists are very cunning and some could be duped, so this warning is good to circulate here.

Willow

Yes please be careful guys. A good article in the news would be nice but from what I've read in the past about AS on the Daily Mail, it's never good press :(

Andy

The Daily Mail is not a nice paper if you wish to maintain an open mind and I know of lots of stories where Daily Mail reporters have been very insensitive towards minority groups and where those minority groups have pursued Daily Mail reporters and destroyed their careers because there very much is a war going on, a war of information the reality of people's lives as opposed to how the Daily mail wants to feed on the country's anger and direct it at harmless people who have enough on their plate without the country hating them as well directed there by a nasty news paper.

Spiderman0_2

I agree with Andy, this paper supported the Nazis prior to world war 2.

I don't think its politics has changed much since then

Toran
Still there are some here that will not see the negativity in the request as journalists are very cunning and some could be duped, so this warning is good to circulate here.

Good point Andy