Akirasugoineko

Tantrums

Willow
Yes, I have had these for all of my life I think but they might have changed a little as I have gotten older. I also have had panic attacks, they are rare but when they do happen, as anyone who has had one will know, that they are intense and awful. A rare few is quite enough!!!!! 

I have a tantrum for a reason like, I do not understand what a person has said or a change to a routine or when something big happens unexpectedly. Recently, someone arrived at my house and I had not expected me (nobody had warned me this was going to happen - they forgot) and I could not handle this even although I do not mind the person who arrived. 

Sometimes I feel this way when I have to see someone on the way back from somewhere, like if they need a favour, and I wasn't planning on it.

Stressmonster
Yes, I have had these for all of my life I think but they might have changed a little as I have gotten older. I also have had panic attacks, they are rare but when they do happen, as anyone who has had one will know, that they are intense and awful. A rare few is quite enough!!!!! 

I have a tantrum for a reason like, I do not understand what a person has said or a change to a routine or when something big happens unexpectedly. Recently, someone arrived at my house and I had not expected me (nobody had warned me this was going to happen - they forgot) and I could not handle this even although I do not mind the person who arrived. 

Had several panic attacks myself. It really sucks. And the whole "people arriving unexpectedly" bit i hate with a passion. It's awful when that happens. I need to know when people are coming over. No matter who it is. If people come unexpectedly i can't communicate with them hardly at all cause it wasn't in the "plan" for that particular day.

Willow
Had several panic attacks myself. It really sucks. And the whole "people arriving unexpectedly" bit i hate with a passion. It's awful when that happens. I need to know when people are coming over. No matter who it is. If people come unexpectedly i can't communicate with them hardly at all cause it wasn't in the "plan" for that particular day.

I also hate it when someone has planned to come over but they're early or late. This either means I'm not ready for them (either the house is not clean enough or I'm not ready yet) or that I've been ready and am sat doing nothing because I don't know how long they'll be and I don't know what I could start doing and then happily leave it at the drop of a hat whenever they do show up. :(

Plus I dislike it when people say they'll be here 'around' 2pm or 'between' 2pm and 2.30pm - mostly for the same reasons as above. :( :(

Stressmonster
I also hate it when someone has planned to come over but they're early or late. This either means I'm not ready for them (either the house is not clean enough or I'm not ready yet) or that I've been ready and am sat doing nothing because I don't know how long they'll be and I don't know what I could start doing and then happily leave it at the drop of a hat whenever they do show up. :(

Plus I dislike it when people say they'll be here 'around' 2pm or 'between' 2pm and 2.30pm - mostly for the same reasons as above. :( :(

Can totally relate to this. It's not easy being us. Lol. It's a complicated life. :P

FireWire

i don't like it when people ring me without texting me first as i don't like talking on the phone, this put's me in a bad mood.

i also don't like it when people knock on my door trying to sell me something, they get a very blunt no followed by the door slamming in their face.

-

i was also wondering how do people cope when they have a Tantrum when they are out in public?

as sometime's when i'm out with my fiance and it's really busy and i have people barging past me, i sometime's feel like i want to explode and lash out at people, i'm lucky that my fiance notices the sign's before anything happen's and she will take me somewhere quiet to calm down. part of the reason i won't leave the house alone is just incase i have a melt down and my fiance isn't there with me to help calm me down.

Sofi

I hate this too. It makes me anxious enough knowing that someone will be coming, but when I don't know the exact time they are coming makes it worse. I can't stand late people! Whenever I have a time to be somewhere, I will definitely be there at that exact time, probably early. And if i can't for a reason like traffic, i get completely panicked! I only live on plans.

Willow
I hate this too. It makes me anxious enough knowing that someone will be coming, but when I don't know the exact time they are coming makes it worse. I can't stand late people! Whenever I have a time to be somewhere, I will definitely be there at that exact time, probably early. And if i can't for a reason like traffic, i get completely panicked! I only live on plans.

I'm usually late to places because I've been panicking about getting ready. Never early :(

Stressmonster
 Whenever I have a time to be somewhere, I will definitely be there at that exact time, probably early. And if i can't for a reason like traffic, i get completely panicked!

Same as me then. I'm usually way early cause i suck at calculating how long it will take me to get from A to B.

Mark

Same with me. Though the only friend of mine who ever really comes over has High Functioning Autism and he always comes EXACTLY when he says he will.  I don't know how he does it, he's never more than a minute or two off.

Willow
i was also wondering how do people cope when they have a Tantrum when they are out in public?

I don't meltdown in public much anymore. If I'm feeling off, I just don't go out. I used to panic in public though - I would just find a taxi and get home as soon as possible. Once I was in the taxi, I would stop panicking.