Willow

Report Button

dandelion

If it is a really bad situation or misunderstanding, PM could make it worse.  But that would be in a really bad case.

You have a point :D !... but what if what happened would be person feeling sad or unhappy or irritate, maybe you was feeling down and misunderstand and when you ask in PM, things can be more easy for both and you can have a new friend :D  .. hehe

The worst thing that can happen is the person be really mad with it, then you block the person and you keep with your life!

But its ME and I'm weird, so.... this only goes for me..  :D

Dingo

You have a point :D !... but what if what happened would be person feeling sad or unhappy or irritate, maybe you was feeling down and misunderstand and when you ask in PM, things can be more easy for both and you can have a new friend :D  .. hehe

The worst thing that can happen is the person be really mad with it, then you block the person and you keep with your life!

But its ME and I'm weird, so.... this only goes for me..  :D

You're right.  Most times it probably is something that could be resolved like that.

You are weird, but I like you that way  :)