ponz

Achievement Thread!

collectingrocks

Survived years of chronic depression and slashing my wrists!

And I survived another day...

vcq14

I've been writing informally for several years (I'm a Top Reviewer on Amazon), but I just had my first review published and got a lot of coverage via Twitter and a very nice e-mail from the author (along with offers to be a regular contributor).

Edited by vcq14

collectingrocks

Congratulations vcq14! Nice to know you are appreciated eh?

Catman2018

Oh, I thought this thread was talking about Xbox Achievements, or achievements in video games. 

Edited by MCXV

Bruce

It can include anything, I think! In that line, I just got all the way up Mt Ordeals & defeated Scarmiglione, both times, without using tent! In hard mode.... Lols!

ponz

This past weekend, I put new filters in my air purifier (both prefilter and HEPA filters), and I hung pink sheets from the ceiling with thumbtacks to create walls around my couch/bed! There's a light behind them, so it creates a soft, pink glow over everything. ^__^

http://www.imgur.com/rM4EpoZ

I also fixed an error involving LibreOffice on my laptop via the terminal! I can't recall exactly which command worked, but I think it was the install command that fixed it.

I also started making stock tonight and cooked soup too! My stock vvv

http://www.imgur.com/GzqdM7z

Edited by ponz

Bruce

Defeated Golbez! I swear, 'hard' mode on phone is only about as hard as ds version was. Never mind, I may then not have to play it to death. Or might bother with optional super bosses.... :-o

mysti

Since I was a child I've hated having my face painted. A charity that I'm involved with is currently running a campaign that involves face painting & I was dreading it. But today I let a friend paint my face - and it wasn't as bad as I expected. So I'm really proud of myself :)

ponz

I survived my parents throwing a wine tasting party. So many people, so much noise. I just hid in my room the whole time. XP

King_oni

I survived... 

Let's just put it like this; for a few days I felt like both my body and mind were moving through molasses and I managed to sleep about twice the amount I usually do.

I got my shit together today, packed my bag, went to the gym and excercised along with some other things to pretty much exorcise (no that's not a typo, hah) any sluggishness out.  :D