ponz

Achievement Thread!

MrGrey

Achievements!  I like this... 

I don't usually talk much about my personal achievements because most NTs (and some aspies even) don't see the value of what I do.  But without trying to enter into any controversial discussion about "is that really safe?", which i could answer but rather don't ATM:

I successfully switched from smoking to vaping! :D hurray me!

Vaping right now on some Strawberry juice, 24mg strength, 50/50 VG/PG, at 4.3 volts, on an Aspire nautilus Tank, with the newer BVC coils, hooked up to an Itaste MPV2. :D

I even thought about making a vaping thread but then I thought I might have to deal with some nicotine haters so I didn't.

RiRi

I've cleaned and cooked this week. I know that for some that may sound so lame, but for me is so awesome because I rarely do these things. I feel accomplished. :lol: 

King_oni

I just finished Dante's inferno on xbox360... that by itself is an achievement, since at some point I kinda gave up on the game, lol.

ponz

I didn't have a meltdown at the store when they were out of a vital vegetable, and I tried avocado in my soup to replace the baby broccoli that the store didn't have. Avocado is weird... o.o

King_oni

I survived 2 days of partying with barely any sleep. I've slept about 5 hours in 2 days. Go me!

mysti

I hate talking on the phone but after putting it off for days I rang Sky today about my TV package.

RiRi

sorted my insurance, 30% finished with a book, finally updated my resume

Peridot

My guitar's volume knob's pot was loose so I took pliers and tightened the washer. ^_^

No Longer Here

My guitar's volume knob's pot was loose so I took pliers and tightened the washer. ^_^

What guitar do you have?

Peridot

What guitar do you have?

A cherry red Yamaha Pacifica! ^_^ I've played that model since 1998. :) Is that a Rickenbacker bass I see in your profile photo?