Scaly Piscine

Scrabble

Toran
I always felt that board games had a great name, just spelt wrong, as they all bored me to death.  I really cannot stand board games... sorry!!

What games do you like to play?

mary
What games do you like to play?

None really... I used to like being outdoors more, but then that was probably to be expected growing up back home.  I loved playing cricket or basketball or whatever we could do without losing a ball over the fence of our backyard.

When it was raining or not fit to go out I used to read or watch a documentary or hang out with my dog.

Now I would probably go and read something on the internet, bake, take my dog for a walk, or watch something on television.

Toran
None really... I used to like being outdoors more, but then that was probably to be expected growing up back home.  I loved playing cricket or basketball or whatever we could do without losing a ball over the fence of our backyard.

When it was raining or not fit to go out I used to read or watch a documentary or hang out with my dog.

Now I would probably go and read something on the internet, bake, take my dog for a walk, or watch something on television.

Hmm cricket dangerous game I was playing that and got hit on the nose by the ball. Ive never seen so much blood I didnt think we had that much in us. Needless to say I never played again im more s spectator its safer.

mary
Hmm cricket dangerous game I was playing that and got hit on the nose by the ball. Ive never seen so much blood I didnt think we had that much in us. Needless to say I never played again im more s spectator its safer.

I used to LOVE going to watch the cricket... haven't done it since I've lived here though.  In fact, haven't even really watched much of it on television either.  To be fair we very rarely played with a proper ball... as it was generally backyard or park cricket we'd use a tennis ball, but those hurt like a bugger if you get a proper smack from them.  I got hit in the face, right over the eye once... painful yes, bloody no, thankfully!  I bet that hurt you a fair bit!?

Toran
I used to LOVE going to watch the cricket... haven't done it since I've lived here though.  In fact, haven't even really watched much of it on television either.  To be fair we very rarely played with a proper ball... as it was generally backyard or park cricket we'd use a tennis ball, but those hurt like a bugger if you get a proper smack from them.  I got hit in the face, right over the eye once... painful yes, bloody no, thankfully!  I bet that hurt you a fair bit!?

It hurt terrible not sure if I was knocked out its possible one minute I was batting next minute I was on the floor with teachers and pupils all around . Ive never liked cricket it was a school activity my one and only time I refused after that to play that didnt go down well with the teachers though.

Scaly Piscine

I used to break my little finger all the time in the nets.

Back on topic Mattel have also gone and rebranded everything... I'm not sure I know anyone who likes the new box.

post-203-0-12735900-1363483055_thumb.jpg

Willow
I used to break my little finger all the time in the nets.

Back on topic Mattel have also gone and rebranded everything... I'm not sure I know anyone who likes the new box.

Bleurgh. The new one is awful! We've got the first one, much better :D

Sofi

Don't like it. Don't like any unnecessary change  :P There was nothing wrong with the old box, it's just to get people to buy it again but the contents of the box, I bet, is the same!