Scheduled Live-streams Read more... ×
Willow

Chit Chat

Willow

This will be the only thread in here, just treat is as a dumping ground for anything that won't fit anywhere else. I didn't want a live chat/shoutbox thingy - I think this will work just fine :D

So, I'll start - I'm freezing.

Toran

We are getting new neighbours an old lady used to live there but shes gone into sheltered accommodation. Its a three bedroom house and housing association and every other family thats moved in the street have been noisy or overcrowded you cant park outside the house any more and with a disabled mother 82 its very annoying. I know I shouldnt judge but if we end up with a loud noisy lot next door it will be upsetting for my mother and Sara who is herself disabled.

Willow

I used to live on a council estate - it was awful. Everyone was so noisy, and in summer the kids would all be out and I didn't trust them near our car. And speaking of cars, like you, there were loads everywhere, making it difficult to actually park near your house.

Arthur

In china I lived in a compound with armed gards patrolling day and night with security cameras every where. 

Toran
I used to live on a council estate - it was awful. Everyone was so noisy, and in summer the kids would all be out and I didn't trust them near our car. And speaking of cars, like you, there were loads everywhere, making it difficult to actually park near your house.

Personally I want to move its our own house and could sell it and buy a nice flat in Gloucester on a new estate near the centre its quiet brand new so little upkeep cheaper to maintain within walking distance of the shops but at 82 mother doesnt want to move I dont blame her for thinking this way but would solve s lot of problems.

spiderwoman0_2
Personally I want to move its our own house and could sell it and buy a nice flat in Gloucester on a new estate near the centre its quiet brand new so little upkeep cheaper to maintain within walking distance of the shops but at 82 mother doesnt want to move I dont blame her for thinking this way but would solve s lot of problems.

My mum would move tomorrow and she's nearly 80, she loves to move :D maybe you could try and convince her how much better it would be?

spiderwoman0_2

It's not that bad, the neighbours are nice and we don't get many problems with parking and soon the play park will be going because they are going to build on it.

spiderwoman0_2

Just a bit of a moan here, I saw a mother pushing her pushchair with a 3/4yr old clinging on at the side, what I found really hard was the toddler was next to the road and was skipping around and holding her arms out into the road and I thought at one point she was going to fall into the road!  What is it with these brain dead parents, she really didn't give a sh*t that her child was messing around next to the road and didn't even tell her to stop sticking her arms out.  I really had to bite my tongue from telling her that it's not rocket science to keep your child safe and on the other side of the pushchair next to the houses.  I've seen her on a number of occasions too doing the same thing all the time.

Toran
My mum would move tomorrow and she's nearly 80, she loves to move :D maybe you could try and convince her how much better it would be?

Ive tried a number of times but she says all her memory's are here of my dad who passed away so I do understand but you do have to go with whats best dont you. Ive got good memory's too but with my mother disabled girlfriend my own issue's and a job it us a bit to much for me to cope with.

spiderwoman0_2
Ive tried a number of times but she says all her memory's are here of my dad who passed away so I do understand but you do have to go with whats best dont you. Ive got good memory's too but with my mother disabled girlfriend my own issue's and a job it us a bit to much for me to cope with.

Yes I can understand that, let's hope someone quiet moves in :)