Scheduled Live-streams Read more... ×
Willow

Chit Chat

Willow
7 minutes ago, RiRi said:

Just finished watching your latest livestream @Willow, really nice and calm stream. Too bad I missed it. I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry regarding your dad situation. It's sad he decided he didn't want you in his life despite your attempt to be in his. I just find that very sad. I hope that the situation can change in the future and he reaches out to you so he can meet his grandkids. Otherwise, the grandkids will grow up without having met him or gotten to know what he's like because whether you want it or not, you got some of his genes, whether that was physical or personality traits. I also liked how you are so calm when you answer questions that can seem triggering or maybe even rude. 

Also, who wrote that question to your speaking your truth video? Was it his ex? I wouldn't know what type of fan would write that question? 

I agreed with my therapists suggestion that I would block his number and my mum wouldn’t tell me if he tried to reach out to me. So even if he tried at this point, it was set up for my own mental healths sake that I not know about it.

Also, I don’t plan to have children. And I wouldn’t what them to meet him even if did. They’d have my step dad who I largely refer to as my dad anyway.

Tylermc

have a awesome weekend everybody right now I'm watching the fa cup ⚽❤️😊

Tylermc

I love my dog for the love that she shares for me 

❤️🐾😊