Willow

Chit Chat

iggy

You can have my holiday of you like! I have 3 weeks off for Easter, I would much rather carry on in my normal routine.

spiderwoman0_2
Probably!  Not had one in ages... just too much going on at work with assessments and occupational health appointments, stress because people are off sick... that sort of thing!  Then I found out I need more surgery to have three more moles removed in April, and that makes me more irritated because I hate having it done and the waiting for it to happen :/  Then the healing :/

:( that doesn't sound good, do you have some kind of hobby to take your mind off things or something that makes you feel better?

mary
You can have my holiday of you like! I have 3 weeks off for Easter, I would much rather carry on in my normal routine.

Aww. I've got Mon / Tues off next week as I have holidays from work to use up, and then Good Friday.  I'll be back in work on Monday.  I wouldn't mind a break from everything that's going on though to be honest, would be nice :)

:( that doesn't sound good, do you have some kind of hobby to take your mind off things or something that makes you feel better?

No, I guess it doesn't :(  I haven't really picked up another hobby since I stopped the music photography, unless you count baking haha.  I love spending time with my dog so I can't really complain too much and can do that with her an extra 3 days next week, as not in work.

Sofi
I'm feeling really fed up... just loads of things getting to me and I'm so tired of it :(

Hi. I also hope you are feeling better soon, with your days off work you might feel a little bit more relaxed. 

Your new hobby can be Asperclick  :P It is mine. At least it kind of takes your mind off some things for a while and you will always get support on here. 

Nesf
Aww. I've got Mon / Tues off next week as I have holidays from work to use up, and then Good Friday.  I'll be back in work on Monday.  I wouldn't mind a break from everything that's going on though to be honest, would be nice :)

No, I guess it doesn't :(  I haven't really picked up another hobby since I stopped the music photography, unless you count baking haha.  I love spending time with my dog so I can't really complain too much and can do that with her an extra 3 days next week, as not in work.

What kind of dog have you got?

I'm glad you're getting a short break, give you time to relax and chill out a bit. Bad news about the surgery, hope you recover quickly :)

Sofi: Asperclick is rapidly becoming my hobby, too :)

Alex
Ahh Norway, how I love it there.  Was just talking about it today actually.  Haven't been in so long :(

It is a lovely place. I will be staying in our lovely little cabin in the woods :)

Alex

3 weeks!? That's preposterous! I only get 1 week off!  ;)  :P

Alex

I can't believe I'm actually chit-chatting! I suck at small talk usually  :D

iggy
3 weeks!? That's preposterous! I only get 1 week off!  ;)  :P

I know! Believe me, I wish I didn't have time off and then a longer single holiday if they must have us off for that long. I hate how disruptive short holidays between terms are.

Sofi

I understand what it is like in school holidays, coming out of your routine :( What are you going to do for 3 weeks? Will it be homework and studying? Although, more time with your dogs. 

I can't believe I'm actually chit-chatting! I suck at small talk usually  :D

Congratulations, Alex! (I don't know if it's a congratulations type of event!) It is easier online for a start, and also among those with similar interests or more understanding people. I suck at small talk in person, that's for sure. It is easier to have time to think of something appropriate to say online. I struggle so much with talk out loud.