Willow

Chit Chat

Ben

I wish the owner of my gym wouldn't play music when I'm training. I'm sick of listening to nicki minaj when I'm trying to get in the zone. The gym should be silent like in a church.

I want to hear the sound of plates rattling, the sound of thumping dumbells, and the squeaking sound of old rusty cams and pulleys. 

I don't wana hear: Star ships, where meant to flyyyyyyiiiyyyy!!!!! 

Call me old fashioned if you will. 

Scaly Piscine
Nothing, as usual. Near to nothing. Or played games. 

Sounds like me when I was younger. I'd recommend going for a walk to get you out of the rut, but then it's harder for a woman to go out by herself and the weather's pretty horrible right now.

Arthur

Ben don't all gym's play loud music, I thought it regular thing. And yes that annoy the hell out of me. 

Ben
Ben don't all gym's play loud music, I thought it regular thing. And yes that annoy the hell out of me. 

Not in the gyms I go to. Some gyms I've trained in, are like torture chambers. The one I'm at now, is an old abandoned foundry. It's a kick ass gym, except for the the taste of music. 

It's either heavy metal or silence for me. 

Scaly Piscine

Been a few months since I've been to one, but they also played the same bloody songs. They were also played over the radio at the swimming pool and their changing rooms.

I must have heard you've got the moves like Jagger and hey baby I think I want to marry you a hundred times. They were complete turd the first time.

Sofi
This is going to sound like I'm being sexist, but my girlfriend used to say this all the time. Almost these exact words. 

Lol, What are you suggesting by saying that though? She was a panicker too? It's not really sexist. I say words like that a lot when I am panicking. I'm feeling a bit better now I'll be okay. I think I know what might be causing my recent panic. 

Andy
I wish the owner of my gym wouldn't play music when I'm training. I'm sick of listening to nicki minaj when I'm trying to get in the zone. The gym should be silent like in a church.

I want to hear the sound of plates rattling, the sound of thumping dumbells, and the squeaking sound of old rusty cams and pulleys. 

I don't wana hear: Star ships, where meant to flyyyyyyiiiyyyy!!!!! 

Call me old fashioned if you will. 

If you have rusty cams and pulleys you have poorly maintained equipment as any engineer will tell you squeaking metal is metal under duress and duress it wasn't designed for where the possibility of premature failure exists if it is not corrected, where lubrication eases that problem and actually improves the action of load bearing parts. How much are you paying for this gym with rusty load bearing machinery ?

When I am exercising I need music where I pick up the timing beats in the music to regulate myself and also music helps me stay in the zone where without, my mind wanders as it's get bored all too easily.

But then I no longer use gyms, I grew out of all of that when I discovered no matter how hard I trained, I could not gain upper body strength, nor could I gain muscles which was the whole point of being in a gym in the first place, but last year I discovered why I can't gain visible muscles it's that genetic thing again.

Now the sort of places I exercise is dance, Yoga and Pilates studios as I focus on flexibility and core strength, where it is the dancers physique I am seeking as bulging muscles are not my thing anymore, where I wish to remain flexible and internally strong for as long as possible

But dancing you know what I do, and Yoga, though I have not done it for a while, I do Iyengar and sometimes Ashtanga, but Pilates is very good and I do recommend others to try as most of it can be done lying down- yeah ! I got into that one to sort out the damage caused by a twice slipped disc in my lower back as the result of an industrial injury and quickly learned how beneficial it was and so continue with it as it aids my dancing, where the warm up and cool down for dancing is Pilates exercises.

Oh and Ben if you want the muscles and the edge,  give Pilates a try as the guy that invented it was a body builder.

thelastrequiem

Finally went back on facebook after leaving it for a month.

One of my friends seemed to really miss me for some reason.

spiderwoman0_2
*cries* 

Aww Sofi, are you okay?

Sofi
Aww Sofi, are you okay?

Yes, I am sort of okay now. Willow helped me realise why I probably have been panicking for the past 2 weeks so at least I know now. She will help me with it, so will you I think. I forgot I had posted that!