Willow

Chit Chat

spiderwoman0_2
Yes, I am sort of okay now. Willow helped me realise why I probably have been panicking for the past 2 weeks so at least I know now. She will help me with it, so will you I think. I forgot I had posted that!

Have things been getting a bit much?  Gosh I'm starving, I really must eat something lol sorry a bit off topic there, I can be a bit random :P

Nesf
I was fine one minute then something 'clicked' inside me and I had instant panic feeling. I feel as if something has gone terribly wrong but I've no idea what it is I don't know what I've done wrong I Feel like I've made a bad decision but i don't know what it is. It's only steadiy getting worse 

What do you need to do, Arthur ?

I hope this was nothing to do with the slightly odd posts I'd made earlier? If so, I apologise. I have really silly humour sometimes.

I sometimes have this feeling... and I know something has triggered it but don't know what - anxiety without a focus or specific reason. hope you're feeling better now and had a good night's sleep.

Nesf
Not in the gyms I go to. Some gyms I've trained in, are like torture chambers. The one I'm at now, is an old abandoned foundry. It's a kick ass gym, except for the the taste of music. 

It's either heavy metal or silence for me. 

Yes - this is the reason i don't go to the gym. Bad music played too loud. I would have to take headphones and own music to listen to.

I have a specific taste in music and am really intolerant of other music I don't like - I really can't bear it when I'm subjected to other people's music that isn't to my taste.

Sofi
Have things been getting a bit much?  Gosh I'm starving, I really must eat something lol sorry a bit off topic there, I can be a bit random :P

Yes, I guess so. I have been panicking on and off (more 'on') for about 2 weeks and I couldn't seem to think what it was but now, I think I know. Now, I know, I am kind of worrying about it specifically now. Anyway, I'll be okay Willow has assured me...

I hope you ate something, I am hungry too but I am not sure what I could eat. I fell asleep again after I sent that last message :( 

I hope this was nothing to do with the slightly odd posts I'd made earlier? If so, I apologise. I have really silly humour sometimes.

I sometimes have this feeling... and I know something has triggered it but don't know what - anxiety without a focus or specific reason. hope you're feeling better now and had a good night's sleep.

No, absolutely nothing to do with you or anything on Asperclick! Don't worry. Yes - At the time, I didn't have a clue why I was panicking so often. But, now I do. I am feeling a little bit better today, thank you very much  :)

thelastrequiem

Spending a couple of weeks offline didn't make me productive at all... I've not written a single sentence for my story, as I've been too busy with videogames.

Sofi
Spending a couple of weeks offline didn't make me productive at all... I've not written a single sentence for my story, as I've been too busy with videogames.

I know how that is, being completely distracted by video games :( I am sure you will look at your story again soon, when you have some inspiration. It sounds like a good story.

thelastrequiem
I know how that is, being completely distracted by video games :( I am sure you will look at your story again soon, when you have some inspiration. It sounds like a good story.

The problem with me is, I say I'm going to do something, then either forget or just get distracted.

I really do enjoy writing, but I seem unable to find time to do it! And on the rare ocassion when I do write, I write a paragraph then change my mind. I'm still trying to settle on a decent prologue!

Sofi
The problem with me is, I say I'm going to do something, then either forget or just get distracted. I really do enjoy writing, but I seem unable to find time to do it! And on the rare ocassion when I do write, I write a paragraph then change my mind. I'm still trying to settle on a decent prologue!

I am the same as this as well. I always say I am going to do something but get so easily distracted by video games, for example. I guess it is okay if you just write small amounts at a time - if you don't have a deadline by a publisher, then it is okay  :P Writing does sound difficult though. Maybe I'll try it at some point. 

thelastrequiem
I am the same as this as well. I always say I am going to do something but get so easily distracted by video games, for example. I guess it is okay if you just write small amounts at a time - if you don't have a deadline by a publisher, then it is okay  :P Writing does sound difficult though. Maybe I'll try it at some point. 

I mostly took up writing because I wanted a new hobby and I figured I'd be good at it since I used to roleplay on forums.

I'll never have trouble with publishers or the like, since I'm only going to post my work on deviantArt.

Sofi

I mostly took up writing because I wanted a new hobby and I figured I'd be good at it since I used to roleplay on forums.

I'll never have trouble with publishers or the like, since I'm only going to post my work on deviantArt.

Yes - writing seems like a good hobby. I have often wanted to write stories. Did you? I was once on an ORC forum, briefly. 

Interesting. I've been trying to remember my deviantart login info recently but I just can't remember it! I read a lot of FanFiction of fanfiction.net. I follow a lot of writers on there and have often thought about trying to write a fanfic, but I think I'd suck at it. Maybe one day.