Willow

Chit Chat

Alex
At first glance, I thought this said "I need to start panicking soon" but I'm glad it says "packing" instead! 

I really hope you enjoy your trip and it relieves your stress and how you were feeling depressed etc. I am sure it will. I don't know if I'd cope a week without the internet, but it does sound like a good idea and it'll probably do you good. I will miss you though  :P

-5 to -10.... I can't even imagine :( I feel as if I'm permanently at -10.

Haha :D Thank you Sofi. I know I will enjoy it! I must admit, It is hard for me to cope without internet but when I am sorrounded by lovely nature and the mountain air, it doesn't bother me that much. I will miss you too!  :lol:

Sofi
Haha :D Thank you Sofi. I know I will enjoy it! I must admit, It is hard for me to cope without internet but when I am sorrounded by lovely nature and the mountain air, it doesn't bother me that much. I will miss you too!  :lol:

Yes - you are right. Nature is nice and it puts things into perspective a bit more, maybe. 

mary
I need to start packing soon as I am leaving for Norway this saturday. I'll need to pack lots of warm clothes as it is around -5 to -10 degrees where I am going to stay. I also ordered a dvd box with season 1 of Angel, which I am hoping will arrive in the coming days, so that I can take it with me on my trip! I'll finally be able to get my mind off things and relieve some stress... This also means I will be without internet for a week, so you guys won't be seeing me on here!

Ahh Norway, how I love it there.  Was just talking about it today actually.  Haven't been in so long :(

mary

I'm feeling really fed up... just loads of things getting to me and I'm so tired of it :(

Nesf
I'm feeling really fed up... just loads of things getting to me and I'm so tired of it :(

Sounds like you could do with a holiday too.

mary
Sounds like you could do with a holiday too.

Probably!  Not had one in ages... just too much going on at work with assessments and occupational health appointments, stress because people are off sick... that sort of thing!  Then I found out I need more surgery to have three more moles removed in April, and that makes me more irritated because I hate having it done and the waiting for it to happen :/  Then the healing :/

iggy

You can have my holiday of you like! I have 3 weeks off for Easter, I would much rather carry on in my normal routine.

spiderwoman0_2
Probably!  Not had one in ages... just too much going on at work with assessments and occupational health appointments, stress because people are off sick... that sort of thing!  Then I found out I need more surgery to have three more moles removed in April, and that makes me more irritated because I hate having it done and the waiting for it to happen :/  Then the healing :/

:( that doesn't sound good, do you have some kind of hobby to take your mind off things or something that makes you feel better?

mary
You can have my holiday of you like! I have 3 weeks off for Easter, I would much rather carry on in my normal routine.

Aww. I've got Mon / Tues off next week as I have holidays from work to use up, and then Good Friday.  I'll be back in work on Monday.  I wouldn't mind a break from everything that's going on though to be honest, would be nice :)

:( that doesn't sound good, do you have some kind of hobby to take your mind off things or something that makes you feel better?

No, I guess it doesn't :(  I haven't really picked up another hobby since I stopped the music photography, unless you count baking haha.  I love spending time with my dog so I can't really complain too much and can do that with her an extra 3 days next week, as not in work.

Sofi

Hi. I also hope you are feeling better soon, with your days off work you might feel a little bit more relaxed. 

Your new hobby can be Asperclick  :P It is mine. At least it kind of takes your mind off some things for a while and you will always get support on here.