Bergamott574

Newbie Introductions

Bergamott574

Hello 

Just recently joined Asperclick after coming across it while researching my condition. I was recently diagnosed after coming back to the US after many years over seas. Looking to chat with people who are more familiar with their own condition or attempt to relate to those who were diagnosed in adulthood and the struggles that have come about in result of that.

As my profile states I enjoy reading, researching, smoking, drinking tea and writing research articles.

I am also currently in a relationship with someone who is also on the spectrum but in a different form from mine (ADD.)

Not very good at short introductions but, oh well.

Hi there! 

the strangest man

Aaah! An American tea drinker, welcome aboard. Recommend English Breakfast in the morning, Earl Grey for the afternoon.

spiderwoman0_2

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Bergamott574

I love english breakfast, except I boil it until it's as black as coffee. I don't mind Earl Grey as long as it doesn't have that nasty fake lemon under taste.

RiRi

Welcome to the forum. Your avatar is really cute. :)

collectingrocks

Hi and welcome :)

It took me a long time to find out about my condition. I am interested in a lot of things and like tea too! English Breakfast, green tea, matcha tea, lapsang and Earl Grey amonst others. My tea pot gets good use, but I do like an instant brew too.

What research are you in to?

Tylermc

Hi and wellcome too the forum you really enjoy yourself here it's really great have a great day today