mary

Showing appreciation

mary
I like that this place allows me to be creative, and find places of myself I didn't know I had. Although we must not forget, that even though Willow and chris created this place, we shouldn't take away from the fact that it's the members that make it what it is. 

The Notifications I get to tell me someone has liked a post of mine, the support I get at all hours of the day, and that I feel secure enough here, to let down the tough guy exterior, Really makes me feel glad that I have started the forum so early. 

I think I'm one of the first 20 members, and as the years roll by, I think this will turn out to be one of the most important places in my life. I'm sometimes moody, and grumpy, but even on my worst day, I think everyone here should pat themselves on the back every now and then for making this miserable sod smile. 

You make a very valid point in that we ALL make this forum what it is, but my intention with the thread was to thank Willow and Chris for giving us this space which has provided us such a haven.  Granted I had only been on one other forum, but it certainly didn't feel as it does here... safe enough to express our opinions without fear of being targeted for doing so (unless of course we all suddenly become complete arses!)

Ahh one day when you're a 'grumpy old man' you can look back with fond memories of this place, and how we all might be considered a little strange, but we all somehow found this place where we all fit in.

Sofi
I like that this place allows me to be creative, and find places of myself I didn't know I had. Although we must not forget, that even though Willow and chris created this place, we shouldn't take away from the fact that it's the members that make it what it is. 

The Notifications I get to tell me someone has liked a post of mine, the support I get at all hours of the day, and that I feel secure enough here, to let down the tough guy exterior, Really makes me feel glad that I have started the forum so early. 

I think I'm one of the first 20 members, and as the years roll by, I think this will turn out to be one of the most important places in my life. I'm sometimes moody, and grumpy, but even on my worst day, I think everyone here should pat themselves on the back every now and then for making this miserable sod smile. 

I'm glad you feel this way, Ben and I agree with you  :)

Ben

I'm looking forward for when Willow and Chris tie the knot, I'm being really nice so I can get an invite...... Joking.... But if you need an usher?????  Still joking No I'm not

But yeah, typical old me, miserable, but meaning well, Will look back with found memories, hopefully, we are all still active when we're old and grizzled. 

Arthur
I'm looking forward for when Willow and Chris tie the knot, I'm being really nice so I can get an invite...... Joking.... But if you need an usher?????  Still joking No I'm not

But yeah, typical old me, miserable, but meaning well, Will look back with found memories, hopefully, we are all still active when we're old and grizzled. 

Right then Willow you will get another uninvited guest me. I will be your bar tender with some nice wine and champagne.  :D 

Ben
Right then Willow you will get another uninvited guest me. I will be your bar tender with some nice wine and champagne.  :D 

Oo la la French booze..... Oui Oui 

Hang on... I don't drink..... :-\

Arthur
Oo la la French booze..... Oui Oui 

Hang on... I don't drink..... :-\

Me neither  :(

Ben
Me neither  :(

Panda Pops for us then...... 

Arthur

yeah some Panda Soda 

panda_cola_beverage_can.png 

And some panda snacks!! 

8652_Large.png

Sofi

Mmmm, those snacks looks nice! I know someone else, *Willow*, who will like them too  :D

Ben

tumblr_lfqkj4y7ZG1qbmx2to1_250.jpg

I accept no Imitations.