mary

Showing appreciation

Ben

BBQ, tell me more about the BBQ....... 

Arthur
Aww you guys! Thanks for all the lovely messages, and all the Panda things XD

Me and Chris are having a sort of, American country themed wedding - not over the top, just little touches here and there. We'll be having a barbecue and there will be lots of diet coke (in glass bottles, if I can find them) and hot chocolate (served in glass jars) seen as we don't drink alcohol. I'll be wearing cowgirl boots under my dress XD And it'll be in some nice old building which we'll decorate with bunting and hay bails XD

Depending on how much money we have, I'd love to invite you guys!

Sounds like good fun Willow cool idea for a wedding good luck! 

Ben

I wana hear more about this BBQ. Stop your chirping unless it's about the BBQ!! Lol!!! 

Willow
I wana hear more about this BBQ. Stop your chirping unless it's about the BBQ!! Lol!!! 

Shhh! We've completely hi-jacked oakers' thread!

I have no idea what the BBQ will be like because a lot of things about our wedding depends on how much money we have.

Ben

I have no idea what the BBQ will be like because a lot of things about our wedding depends on how much money we have.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-mock

Khasper

T-Bone steak. and Ribs, you can't have a BBQ without some good ribs.

Sorry, got side tracked by the BBQ. Thank You Willow and Chris

Nesf
Aww you guys! Thanks for all the lovely messages, and all the Panda things XD

Me and Chris are having a sort of, American country themed wedding - not over the top, just little touches here and there. We'll be having a barbecue and there will be lots of diet coke (in glass bottles, if I can find them) and hot chocolate (served in glass jars) seen as we don't drink alcohol. I'll be wearing cowgirl boots under my dress XD And it'll be in some nice old building which we'll decorate with bunting and hay bails XD

Depending on how much money we have, I'd love to invite you guys!

Great idea!!!  When is the big day?  :D  Also, when are you planning the move to the North East you mentioned in another thread?)

Willow
Great idea!!!  When is the big day?  :D  Also, when are you planning the move to the North East you mentioned in another thread?)

Hopefully we'll be getting married in September 2014 :D

As for the move, I don't know - it's just an idea, and hopefully it could happen in the months before the wedding. But our business has to succeed first, and we've not launched yet so it's anyone's guess!

spiderwoman0_2

We keep trying to win the lottery so we can pay for a beautiful wedding for Willow and Chris, but it's not looking good :(

spiderwoman0_2

We better get saving lol