Aeolienne

Hello from Aeolienne

Whoknows

You can work as a biologist for the National Geographic Society, for what I see in your hobbies.

There are lots of field trips and dealing with environmental issues, for what I've seen.

By the way,

Welcome. :D:lol:

Edited by Whoknows

Simon Chai

Hi Welcome to the asperclick. Hope you like it here

Bruce

Familiar user name...

andrewm

As for me, after I finished my first job (I spent between 1996 to 2001), I was unemployed between 2001 to 2003. I just had the bad of luck I guess.. Between 2003 to 2010, I've been working odd jobs and then unempolyed. It went on and on. I hand up studing for 10 months to get a dimploa in web development and now I've got people beging me for work. So, I do understand where you are coming from. Anyway, welcome to the forums! Peace!

Aeolienne

As for me, after I finished my first job (I spent between 1996 to 2001), I was unemployed between 2001 to 2003. I just had the bad of luck I guess.. Between 2003 to 2010, I've been working odd jobs and then unemployed. It went on and on. I hand up studying for 10 months to get a diploma in web development and now I've got people begging me for work. So, I do understand where you are coming from. Anyway, welcome to the forums! Peace!

Can I ask what your first job was? How relevant was it to your current occupation?