Julia

Hi! My name is Julia

Julia

I am so happy i found this forum. Here is a little history about me

My mom, ever since i was little, thought i was mentally different and on the autism spectrum.

When i was seven i was diagnosed with adhd and dyslexia ( so please excuse my spelling errors,)

But ever since i was 7/8 i have been on a steep hill down with my depression. By 13, well, i was so depressed i cant even remember that year. That was also the last partial year of "normal" school i did, due to bullying,

I moved, and was instantly diagnosed at 14 with depression, Severe OCD and anxiety.

Things were going better. I was off track in school, but i was a little happier.

The next couple years passed, and my mental doctors, psychiatrist and therapist, Soon werent helping at all.

I started having manic breakdowns and suicidel thoughts. They just kept getting worse and worse, and earlier this year, i was admitted to the hospital for overdose. That is where, at 18 , i was diagnosed with Aspergers. I have gotten worse since i got out, but i also got a job. A job which i left earlier today due to my second breakdown over it. I regret it, but i dont feel it is good for me anymore.

Anyway, there is my story. Happy holidays

Nesf

Hi Julia, welcome to the forum! There are quite a few people here with similar stories and you certainly aren't alone - I was also diagnosed with depression alongside AS in 2012. I hope your diagnosis will help you to come to terms with these events in your life and that you can get help for your depression.

RiRi

Hi Julia, welcome to Asperclick. Happy holidays to you too. :)

brokenOne

Welcome to the fourm. You will find no judgements here. I also have OCD depression and severe anxity. Good times.

Asgardian

Welcome Julia, I hope you enjoy being on Asperclick :)

Edited by Phil

Auletes

Hi Julia. I hope you'll find here what you are looking for. I'm quite sure you will.

Unfortunately holiday wishes aren't for me yet. I have still some days to go.

Kuribo [old account]

Hi Julia. Welcome to Asperclick. :)

collectingrocks

Hi Julia

Welcome to the forum

I too have plenty of experience with bullying, anxiety, depression and self-harm

Happy holidays to you - wish I could say the same about me har har :D

thegingerone

Welcome to Asperclick :)  I hope you like it here