Sofi

Sofi's Support Thread

spiderwoman0_2

Well done Sofi, I'm proud of you, the world (well this country for now) is your oyster now, you have taken the first step. :D

Ben

(well this country for now) 

Nothing stopping her now, watch out world! 

If you have the money go to the Caribbean islands or Australia. That's my plan. 

Sofi

Nope, there never was! It's all in your mind. It's a big world out there, go out there and take it on. 

Yes, it is all in my mind, my mind tells me a lot of crap!

You are lucky to live in a quiet place, so you could perhaps go out for more short walks on your own, even just for 5 minutes with the dog? I think you would find that it gradually gets easier and less daunting every time you do it, and you will get used to it. The fresh air and exercise is good for you, too.Then you could start doing other things on you own, and gradually become more independent :)

Yes, that's right. I think 5 minutes is fine either with or without the dog. I'd be fine to go out without dog to just walk the route around the field, she kind of irritates a bit with the lead and I was slightly worried something would happen with her. I know I am capable of it now it now!

Well done Sofi, I'm proud of you, the world (well this country for now) is your oyster now, you have taken the first step. :D

Thank you :) Yes, this country for now! I've been to the zoo now I can do anything,  (Yuck, oysters lol) 

Nothing stopping her now, watch out world! 

If you have the money go to the Caribbean islands or Australia. That's my plan. 

Haha! Well... no, I don't have the money but I like your idea. I think if we're being realistic I'll take it 'one step at a time' for now. I feel mentally (and physically) drained by just going to the Zoo, I'd probably pass out in the Caribbean! One day, I'll be in Greece, that's for sure! 

Willow and Chris are lovely in person as well as virtually. I'm sure they'll tell you I am just as lovely too...  :P (I hope!) 

Nesf

Oh yes, I do hope you can come to Greece one day, then we could plan a trip to the Parthenon and Acropolis museum, or perhaps to Delphoi or Olympia :) That would be great! :D

Edited by Nesf

Sofi

Oh yes, I do hope you can come to Greece one day, then we could plan a trip to the Parthenon and Acropolis museum, or perhaps to Delphoi or Olympia :) That would be great! :D

Yes, definitely! All of the above! The Parthenon would be high on my list. At the Zoo, where they are building the new Koala enclosure, it had a sign saying 'The Amphitheatre' in their new area. I have absolutely no idea what that has to do with Koalas! I was so shocked! It was as if they knew I have interests in Greece and Koalas so have combined both for me! 

A realistic trip to Greece probably won't be soon, but maybe it'll be sooner than I realise now that I know I can be capable! 

Nesf

Yes, definitely! All of the above! The Parthenon would be high on my list. At the Zoo, where they are building the new Koala enclosure, it had a sign saying 'The Amphitheatre' in their new area. I have absolutely no idea what that has to do with Koalas! I was so shocked! It was as if they knew I have interests in Greece and Koalas so have combined both for me! 

A realistic trip to Greece probably won't be soon, but maybe it'll be sooner than I realise now that I know I can be capable! 

Amphitheatre - I don't know what that would be for, perhaps they hold speeches or lectures or something. I look forward to when you can come to Greece, I know that this would be like a dream come true for you! We will definitely arrange to do some things together whenever you can come :D

Sofi

Amphitheatre - I don't know what that would be for, perhaps they hold speeches or lectures or something. I look forward to when you can come to Greece, I know that this would be like a dream come true for you! We will definitely arrange to do some things together whenever you can come :D

Yes, I'll be interested to know why they have called it The Amphitheatre! I wonder if it's going to be shaped like the Amphitheatre for the Koalas?! But, I can't imagine why! If anything, surely they'd have picked an Australian themed setting! 

Yes, we will. It will be amazing to be in Greece!  :D

mary

So glad to hear that you had a great time at the zoo Sofi! :)  You must be very proud of yourself for how you coped over Sunday / Monday! :)  Just think, there's plenty more you can do if you put your mind to it! :)

Sofi

So glad to hear that you had a great time at the zoo Sofi! :)  You must be very proud of yourself for how you coped over Sunday / Monday! :)  Just think, there's plenty more you can do if you put your mind to it! :)

Thank you :D I am very proud of myself, you know I am excited about the whole thing  :D