Willow

What Is Aspergers Syndrome? by WillowHope

Dr-David-Banner

According to some articles I just read, my initial suspicions are shared by many. The bottom line is nobody ever really "pinned" Asperger's definition of autistic psychopathy into an accurately defined diagnosis. Too many experts contradict each other. For example it was stated HFA alone caused early age reading delays yet I find all the Asperger kids originally had major learning issues. Dyspraxia was also part of the autistic psychopathy phenomenon. Crucially, all Asperger's patients only fell under his radar due to learning issues in mainstream school and unorthodox information processing. This led to Asperger Syndrome being scrapped as a diagnosis which may be a fundamental mistake. Myself being kind of tight fisted I seek to avoid paying for a site as, besides, interest is low. My goal is to make my site for free and to do my best to "define" what autistic psycopathy really was. This is tough as for me too Asperger's is very hard to get to the essence. At the Vienna clinic they studied voice modulation, co-ordination, eye movement, IQ testing, genetics and  information processing. It was way ahead of modern psychology as the patients were observed 24 hours over months. So long as I find a way to build my site for free I hope to republish all Asperger's studies. I did notice web design has moved on so I struggle to find a web builder I can use. It will probably be Ukoz which gives a free domain. It will not be a forum but just tests and diagnostic issues. 

Dr-David-Banner

Very controversial is Hans Asperger's claim that females never fully met the criteria for his autistic psychopathy. This he asserts is due to differences between the male and female brain. Girls were classified as concrete thinkers and boys more abstract. Autistic psychopathy showed extremes in abstract thinking processes. That means a larger analysis of patterns and associations. So psychopathy is seen as a dominant genetic phenomenon. Going by what Asperger wrote my guess is female autists inherited male, dominant genes and my second "guess" is females show the symptoms differently. All the female autists I ever met did show certain tomboyish traits. My website is very slowly being put together although I struggle with the programming. The idea I have is to try and represent Aspergers exactly as it was in the forties with no tip-toeing around or getting bogged down with sensitivities.