LizW95

I'm really not a miserable person.Time to change the subject - Who is best band you've been to see?

LizW95

Someone once said the me that all I seem to talk about is work and how down I feel and I feel like I have been like that lately so, sorry that you have had to put up with me constantly going on about it. I just need to get things off my chest sometimes. 

So, as the title says - Who is the best band you've been to see...I have a couple, I shall list them in order. 

1. Lady Antebellum  

2. Mumford & Sons

3. Take That Progress 

4. Take That The Circus 

5. Robbie Williams 

6. Boyzone (Seen them twice)

I think that's all of them so far. I love listening to music and discovering new artists...I must find a new band to listen to every day!

One thing I would love to do is to go to Nashville (The heart of Country Music)

Up for any suggestions as to who I should give a listen to!  :)

Toran

I've only seen two bands one the Brian may band and the other skin a heavy metal group I only went to see them to please my girlfriend at the time.Thats the only ones I have seen and its unlikely I will go to see any more but wouldn't have missed Brian may for anything.

Sofi

No problem - it is okay to talk about how you feel, it is good to do that sometimes and you can always do that here and people will be here to support you.

I have been to a few, some of the best ones have been, in no particular order probably:

1) B*Witched - This was my first music concert at about age 10. I went with my mum and I remember loving it because I was obsessed with them at the time. I remember it so fondly. I saw they are doing a reunion tour in May which I'd really like to go to but I don't think I'll be able to. 

2) Avril Lavigne - I loved this one. I went with my sister and we got seats, instead of standing because I tend to panic in big crowds, and I enjoyed it so much better. I loved Avril Lavigne - I hear she's got a new single coming out next week or so. 

3) My Chemical Romance

4) Green Day 

4) Bowling for Soup 

5) Good Charlotte 

6) Maroon 5 - Not necessarily for the music, but it was a good time with my friends I had at the time.

I've always seen S Club 7 & S Club Juniors (lol), McFly and Busted. 

I'm forever living in regret that I've never seen Evanescence, who are probably still my favourite band. I'd love to be able to see them at some point!! 

LizW95

Shoot! Maroon 5!!!! Doh! God I forgot I'd been to see them!!! I will put them at 6! Loved the music but Love Adam Levine!  :)   

Sofi
Shoot! Maroon 5!!!! Doh! God I forgot I'd been to see them!!! I will put them at 6! Loved the music but Love Adam Levine!  :)   

They were quite good, and still quite catchy. I saw them before they were really known, when they were playing at a really small music venue in the city, which was also an under-18years rock nightclub I went to sometimes. Nobody really knew who they were at the time!! 

spiderwoman0_2

My first concert was at 14 and that was Paul Young, then I didn't go to another until I was 38 when me and Willow went to 'Give It A Name' it lasted all day and we saw loads of bands which included, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance and Paramore.  Then I've seen My Chemical Romance another 3 times in their own concerts.

mary

I think one of the most impressive was probably the first gig I ever went to - Take That in Perth, just after Robbie had left actually.  I remember being very impressed with them.

I then came over here to the UK and the next gigs I went to were a couple of Mark Owen's solo gigs and a Gary Barlow one (argh!).  I think Mark is brilliant on his own, and I'd have loved to have seen them as a band again but hated the thought of having to be in such a large crowd so have made do with the dvds.  I also saw Savage Garden / Darren Hayes multiple times when they were over here.

I've been to so many gigs with doing the music photography but they were all pretty much metal or rock related.  One of my favourite bands to watch (and you'd hope it was as I've seen them 20+ times) was Nightwish.  There are many bands I've liked though for different reasons... some are great to watch, some are great to listen to and some were just great to photograph.  One of my recent favourites to photograph was Steel Panther... verrrry much a fun band to watch if you could get past the sometimes questionable humour.

I remember when I went to photograph Velvet Revolver for the first time as well... I loved what I saw of the show, but I stood there somewhat in awe of the fact I was actually photographing Slash and Duff.  I then went on to photograph them a couple more times and then Slash by himself - now that was a great gig too.

Sofi
My first concert was at 14 and that was Paul Young, then I didn't go to another until I was 38 when me and Willow went to 'Give It A Name' it lasted all day and we saw loads of bands which included, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance and Paramore.  Then I've seen My Chemical Romance another 3 times in their own concerts.

I really wanted to go to Give It a Name that but I didn't think I'd cope for that long, lol! My friends went. I saw My Chemical Romance in their own concert in 2007 and I remember my friend held onto me the entire time :) 

Willow
Someone once said the me that all I seem to talk about is work and how down I feel and I feel like I have been like that lately so, sorry that you have had to put up with me constantly going on about it. I just need to get things off my chest sometimes. 

So, as the title says - Who is the best band you've been to see...I have a couple, I shall list them in order. 

1. Lady Antebellum  

2. Mumford & Sons

3. Take That Progress 

4. Take That The Circus 

5. Robbie Williams 

6. Boyzone (Seen them twice)

I think that's all of them so far. I love listening to music and discovering new artists...I must find a new band to listen to every day!

One thing I would love to do is to go to Nashville (The heart of Country Music)

Up for any suggestions as to who I should give a listen to!  :)

Oh! So jealous you've seen Lady A! I want to see them so much!

Have you heard anything of Orianthi's? She's quite good :D

No problem - it is okay to talk about how you feel, it is good to do that sometimes and you can always do that here and people will be here to support you.

I have been to a few, some of the best ones have been, in no particular order probably:

1) B*Witched - This was my first music concert at about age 10. I went with my mum and I remember loving it because I was obsessed with them at the time. I remember it so fondly. I saw they are doing a reunion tour in May which I'd really like to go to but I don't think I'll be able to. 

2) Avril Lavigne - I loved this one. I went with my sister and we got seats, instead of standing because I tend to panic in big crowds, and I enjoyed it so much better. I loved Avril Lavigne - I hear she's got a new single coming out next week or so. 

3) My Chemical Romance

4) Green Day 

4) Bowling for Soup 

5) Good Charlotte 

6) Maroon 5 - Not necessarily for the music, but it was a good time with my friends I had at the time.

I've always seen S Club 7 & S Club Juniors (lol), McFly and Busted. 

I'm forever living in regret that I've never seen Evanescence, who are probably still my favourite band. I'd love to be able to see them at some point!! 

I'd love to see Avril :D

As you know I've seen Evanescence - at least they're more active again, so maybe you could see them when they tour with their next album, whenever that will be!

Okay, my turn - in order of favourite to least favourite:

1. Evanescence - Manchester 2012

2. Evanescence - Plymouth 2011

3. My Chemical Romance - Rock City (not sure which year - the first leg of their Black Parade tour)

5. Paramore/My Chemical Romance/Panic At The Disco - Give It A Name 200...7?

6. In This Moment/Halestorm - Rock City 2013

I've seen My Chemical Romance a few more times as well, but it was just okay.

Khasper

I don't get out to see many concerts, when I was younger I saw Def Leppard and it was an amazing show.

I would love to see Avril Lavigne, someday I may get the courage to go to another concert, but it is the crowds and loud noises that I don't like. And her new single is coming out on April 9th.