LizW95

I'm really not a miserable person.Time to change the subject - Who is best band you've been to see?

Nesf

I haven't been to many concerts. The most well know artists I've seen are;

Fish

Pain of Salvation

Von Hertzen Brothers

Celelalte Cuvinte (Romanian metal/prog rock)

I've seen a few Greek ones, too, such as Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Dionysis Savvopoulos and Ipogeia Revmata.

mary
I haven't been to many concerts. The most well know artists I've seen are;

Fish

Pain of Salvation

Von Hertzen Brothers

Celelalte Cuvinte (Romanian metal/prog rock)

I've seen a few Greek ones, too, such as Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Dionysis Savvopoulos and Ipogeia Revmata.

I'd love to have seen Von Hertzen Brothers... just never managed to be in the same place as they were playing at the same time :(

Nesf
I'd love to have seen Von Hertzen Brothers... just never managed to be in the same place as they were playing at the same time :(

Unfortunately they didn't play for long, about 45 minutes because they were a support band for PoS, but what they did play was excellent. They were promoting the album Stars Aligned.

LizW95

I've seen some pretty awesome support bands - James Morrison, Dawes (Brilliant - they supported Mumford & Sons) Orson,  Basement Jaxx. (Both Robbie Williams) and not so brilliant The Pet Shop Boys! 

Alex

I haven't been to that many concerts in my life, but my favorites would have to be:

Rammstein - Copenhagen 2009

Copenhagen Live 2010 - With bands including Guns 'N Roses, Bullet For My Valentine, Rammstein and Volbeat.

mary
I haven't been to that many concerts in my life, but my favorites would have to be:

Rammstein - Copenhagen 2009

Copenhagen Live 2010 - With bands including Guns 'N Roses, Bullet For My Valentine, Rammstein and Volbeat.

I saw Volbeat in Oslo one time, when old friends of mine put on a festival.  They were pretty cool.  I'd have loved to have seen Rammstein, or better yet photograph them, but unfortunately I never got the opportunity.

iggy

I've never been to a concert, which isn't really surprising. I find it difficult to think if any music which I would want to go and see live at all though! I don't think this is something I will do much or any of in the future!

Annaflower

I love going to concerts, and I have been to a few really great ones:

Green Day (twice and going again in June!)

Coldplay

U2

Newton Faulkner

and a local band called Fearne who are fantastic, the lead singer had an excellent voice.

I would struggle to say who out of Green Day and Coldplay were the best. When I saw U2 I was a massive fan and was totally star struck!

Sofi

I bet Coldplay were good  :D

Annaflower
I bet Coldplay were good  :D
They were incredible! We saw them last June on our 10th wedding anniversary. I LOVE Coldplay and some of their songs have special meanings for me, one of them rarely fails to bring a tear to my eye and it was amazing to see them play it live!