RiRi

Anna’s 2015 List

RiRi

A lot of the things I want to get done are connected to each other, but I like to list them so that I can cross them out as I go by. The past year has been one of the most unproductive years, I just hope that this year is a lot more productive and that I can redeem myself.  :) 

1. Get my insurance sorted: likely to happen, I already started making calls, just need to keep doing it
  2. Get an official diagnosis: likely to happen if I get my insurance sorted and make even more calls after that or if I get some sort of income to pay it off on my own
  3. Get some form of income: either through benefits, a job, or both
  4. Be more productive: can happen if I get rid of some addictions and get some sort of motivation to do things
  5. Help my family financially: can happen if I get some sort of income
  6. Learn how to drive a car well: either get a instructor or just be more daring to get more practice driving 
  7. Move to a bigger place: will happen, I can’t live another year here
  8. Stop my period completely: I don’t think this will happen. I’m not even sure why I’m writing it down, maybe because I really hate my period. I’ve already started researching it that’s why I think it’s unlikely to happen.
  9. Learn how to cook: can happen, would be a way of being more productive
  10. Exercise/lose weight: I can see it happen if I get rid of my period, eat healthier
  11. Eat healthier: if I can learn how to cook, this is likely to happen
  12. Read a book: I would like to read a book and by the time I’m finished know what I just read.
  13. Keep my place clean: clean weekly, don’t throw stuff around, pick up after if I do, do a massive clean up and throw all of my college/high school material including textbooks
  14. Pay off my college loans: this is a major one, I hope that this can happen
  15. Be more independent: likely to happen if I can learn how to drive a car

Sofi

1. Stop my period completely: I don’t think this will happen. I’m not even sure why I’m writing it down, maybe because I really hate my period. I’ve already started researching it that’s why I think it’s unlikely to happen.

I take a tablet now that stops periods so now I don't get them anymore, my doctor said I don't need the stress of dealing with the period  practically every month and the emotions. You should ask your doctor about a tablet like that too because it's easy

RiRi

Thank you for the information, Sofi. Did they make you do the pelvic exam? I'm scared of that exam.

Sofi

Thank you for the information, Sofi. Did they make you do the pelvic exam? I'm scared of that exam.

No, no exams I would hate that too, the doctor just prescribed this tablet 

RiRi

I will ask my doctor for it too then. 

brokenOne

Seems like a good list of things to accomplish and nothing far fetched. Last year was pretty bad for me as well in terms of being unproductive. This year im really trying to change that. Good luck in all your edeavors. :)

RiRi

Thank you. :) Yeah, hopefully this year we'll be productive.

RiRi

Thank you :) x Will you also post a list Echo or did I miss it? How about you, iLoveKirei? Will you post a list too?

How about you Sofi, are you going to post your goals?

Alex, are you planning on posting your goals?

Alex

Yes, I am :) I was just about to do it in fact!