iggy

April fools day!

iggy

I forgot its April fools day! Of course google have done another good one this year : google smell http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/landing/nose/

RSPCA also posted something amusing on their Facebook wall, involving a bright orange rabbit and

We've noticed an alarming rise in rabbits coming into our centres with bright orange fur, caused by eating too many carrots. We're concerned that the economic downturn means that people are relying on cheap bags of carrots rather than hay to make up the bulk of their rabbits' diets.

Has anyone else seen any funny April fools things?

Nesf

I was just about to start an April Fool's thread, but you beat me to it!!! Ha ha, I like the rabbit one!!!

Did you know that Richard Branson wants to create an aeroplane with a glass bottom you can look out of for his fleet?  Somehow I can't see that idea taking off!!! (and I mean it literally) :D

Andy

Carrots were originally white.

But reading the news the government have produced the biggest April Fool's joke to date

Toran

April fools jokes are lost on me I either believe them or don't get them so I play all miserable to protect myself :-(

Nesf
April fools jokes are lost on me I either believe them or don't get them so I play all miserable to protect myself :-(

I must admit that I believed the Richard Branson one until the news presenter said that it was "probably an April Fool's joke" !! I spend the whole day not believing anything anyone says, even when they are telling the truth.

Toran
I must admit that I believed the Richard Branson one until the news presenter said that it was "probably an April Fool's joke" !! I spend the whole day not believing anything anyone says, even when they are telling the truth.

That's the problem when you get people doing this they have to except it when you don't believe them even if its the truth.

HalfFull
I was just about to start an April Fool's thread, but you beat me to it!!! Ha ha, I like the rabbit one!!!

Did you know that Richard Branson wants to create an aeroplane with a glass bottom you can look out of for his fleet?  Somehow I can't see that idea taking off!!! (and I mean it literally) :D

lol I came on just after 12pm looking out for an April Fools prank on here, then found someone started a topic about April Fools which could have put off a would be prankster :D . BTW did you know that they were going to put an airport in the middle of the Lake District? Oops too late ! :P

Khasper

I'm no good at April fools day, I usually believe what people say and post and I usually end up getting in trouble because of it. I also don't like playing tricks on someone so I won't be on that side.

For the past few April fools day I tend to ignore what people say, and luckily I was off for the day so I didn't have to worry about work, but this year I'm working today so we will see how it goes.