Toran

I'm leaving

Toran

Thanks for all your friendships but I've decided to leave the site. I posted an inappropriate thread here and feel I must leave because of it. Wish all of you the very best. Toran

Megsmum
Thanks for all your friendships but I've decided to leave the site. I posted an inappropriate thread here and feel I must leave because of it. Wish all of you the very best. Toran

What have you posted that was inappropriate????

Nesf

I don't know what thread you're referring to, I haven't seen any inappropiate thread... if you feel it was inappropiate you could ask Willow to delete it, or apologise,  everyone makes mistakes - I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you're a valued member of the forum and no one wants to see you go, that's not necessary!

iggy

I don't think you need to leave, not according to me! You're a valued member who often contributes to people's threads very helpfully and are a good friend to all here I'm sure

Willow

I've hidden the thread you wanted me to hide, but I really don't understand why you are leaving because of it.

Toran
I've hidden the thread you wanted me to hide, but I really don't understand why you are leaving because of it.

I'm leaving because I don't feel comfortable, what I say tends to be from a spiritual belief which I struggle to keep out of the threads and enforce my opinions on others. Nobody wants to be preached to and with Aspergers its hard to live with the two I can't change who I am so all I can do is not enforce it on others as I tend to talk very literally unless I'm very careful I have had to rewrite posts because I see what I do. I'm better off alone for now until I get my own website and life in order again.

spiderwoman0_2

You can't go, we love to hear what you have to say and the site has helped you so much.  None of us feel bothered about your spiritual beliefs and you've never forced them on anyone.  We are all entitled to our opinions and it's nice to read about others opinions even if it's something we wouldn't do ourselves.

So I'm sorry, you can't leave. :P

spiderwoman0_2

I mean I believe that god was an alien, so how weird am I, but I don't care what anyone thinks about that, you should stick to what you believe and say things as you see them, that way we get to see what's inside that person, it's not about what we believe in but how we are towards others. :D

Annaflower

Please don't go! We are all unique people with different ideas and opinions. The world, and this forum, would be a very dull place without variety.

I have not been offended by anything you have posted. I think everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and has the freedom to express their thoughts and feelings.

I hope you decide to stay and keep posting. You are a big part of Asperclick and would be very much missed.

Megsmum
I'm leaving because I don't feel comfortable, what I say tends to be from a spiritual belief which I struggle to keep out of the threads and enforce my opinions on others. Nobody wants to be preached to and with Aspergers its hard to live with the two I can't change who I am so all I can do is not enforce it on others as I tend to talk very literally unless I'm very careful I have had to rewrite posts because I see what I do. I'm better off alone for now until I get my own website and life in order again.

I dont know how others feel, but I don't feel as though you force your opinions on us. Part of what makes this forum so special is being able to read about other peoples experiences and opinions. We don't have to agree with everything, but its good to take on other peoples views and maybe modify our own if someone has made a good point that we hadn't conidered before. If we only ever posted safe opinions it would become very boring very quickly.

I appreciate that you feel uncomfortable at the moment, but you've asked Willow to remove the thread which she has done (I still don't know which thread it was and I dont need to), so I hope you can give yourself a bit of time to reconsider leaving the forum. I dont think we will be better off without you, do you think you would be better off without us? :(