Toran

I'm leaving

Annaflower

You can see from the response to this topic that you have a great many friends here who would like you to stay.

Toran

Thank you all for your support but I have to go I don't feel this is my place anymore Aspergers is with me to be dealt with alone. But I wish you all well for the future.

spiderwoman0_2
Thank you all for your support but I have to go I don't feel this is my place anymore Aspergers is with me to be dealt with alone. But I wish you all well for the future.

Take care Toran and if you ever need us, we'll be here :D

Toran
Take care Toran and if you ever need us, we'll be here :D

I very rarely change my mind but thanks :-)

Megsmum

I'm sorry we couldn't persuade you to stay, but you have to do what you feel comfortable with. Remember you are welcome to come back anytime you like and we will be glad to have you here again :)

Annaflower

Bye bye and good luck with whatever you choose to do in life x

Heather

I'm sorry you are leaving.  I wish you luck in your future and you are welcome back anytime.  Take care of yourself! :)

Andy
I'm leaving because I don't feel comfortable, what I say tends to be from a spiritual belief which I struggle to keep out of the threads and enforce my opinions on others. Nobody wants to be preached to and with Aspergers its hard to live with the two I can't change who I am so all I can do is not enforce it on others as I tend to talk very literally unless I'm very careful I have had to rewrite posts because I see what I do. I'm better off alone for now until I get my own website and life in order again.

Well Toran I have to say I  am disappointed with your stance as no wars were ever won by giving up at the first sign of trouble, you believe in something enough you must fight for it and as regards spiritualities which are not everyone's cup of tea, you will never win hearts and minds if you are not prepared to attempt to defeat the negative with logic and reason, for anything that stands the test of time was always hard fought for.

As to spirituality I am a deeply spiritual person, it took me decades of wandering through countless belief system to come to the conclusion there is something there and I have experienced something through trauma that I cannot explain so I am inclined to understand it to be of the spiritual nature and through being open minded to it, it has been good to me. But I understand spirituality and aspie does not always get on, something to do with the aspie propensity to question where most beliefs require blind faith, but I have indicated my interests on these forums vying anyone to challenge as I would welcome the chance to engage intellectual discourse, but rarely anyone does of which find unusual for intellects, but then I suppose that's the autistic being autistic, something doesn't interest, it's of no interest.

If you really believe in something you have to fight for it Toran, for you are correct nothing will change if the supporters back down at the first round of disbelief..

But it is clear you have made your decision and so I will say, it has been a pleasure to know you on here and I wish you all the success for your future.

Andy

Arthur

This must be an April fools joke!

Sofi
This must be an April fools joke!

LOL! (It's not)