Toran

I'm leaving

Arthur
LOL! (It's not) 

But it's April fools I don't believe this.

Alex

I don't think that thread has had a bad influence on the forum, so I don't agree with you, Toran. But I can see that you have already made the decision to leave, so I will not try to stop you, even though you are a great addition to the community and I consider you a friend. 

Good luck with all you do in life, and should you ever choose to return, you will be very welcome :)

mary

I've only just got online and seen this thread... I see you have made up your mind Toran, so I will not try to dissaude you from leaving.  Good luck in all you do, and I hope that you manage to find your way again.

Smithy The Wizard

Good bye Toran. It is a shame that you are leaving the forums. I wish this were a well thought out April fools day joke, but I doubt that. Good bye and good luck with whatever you decide to do in life.

Willow

Goodbye Toran. I will say though, don't burn any bridges with those you have made friends with, as that will cause more upset than anything you've ever posted here.

Dragon Spirit
Thank you all for your support but I have to go I don't feel this is my place anymore Aspergers is with me to be dealt with alone. But I wish you all well for the future.

it is illegal for you to go stay and stay forever cause u r awesome

Ben

I put my mortgage on Toran returning. Every time I see Threads like this, they always come back a few weeks later. I don't take much notice and tend to stay out of it. In the heat of the moment, you feel strong about your decision, then several weeks pass, and you'll end up signing in and begin posting again, as if nothing happened. 

Toran would be the first if he didn't come back. I've seen so many threads like this, and the OP always returns. 

Alex
I put my mortgage on Toran returning. Every time I see Threads like this, they always come back a few weeks later. I don't take much notice and tend to stay out of it. In the heat of the moment, you feel strong about your decision, then several weeks pass, and you'll end up signing in and begin posting again, as if nothing happened. 

Toran would be the first if he didn't come back. I've seen so many threads like this, and the OP always returns. 

Let's hope you are right, Ben.

Andy

Not me mate, I leave something it is always well considered often over a period of time and I don't come back once I have announced I am finished.