iggy

Films

spiderwoman0_2
LOL "no westerns"! Do you mean those black and white wild west films that always seem to be on TV on Saturday afternoons, that make absolutely no sense?! 

Yeah, my dad always watched them when I lived with my parents, a lot were total crap! lol

spiderwoman0_2
I quite like some of the old Clint Eastwood westerns...But in small doses, as they can get pretty boring and they are very long :P

I can sit through the odd Clint Eastwood western, but not seen one for years.

iggy

Oh yes, another thing - I find films with either bad sound quality or fuzzy black and white quite difficult to watch because they hurt my head, so old films are usually a no go... And old films covers most westerns :P

spiderwoman0_2

Me and Mr Spiderman watch a film a day most days :D and Friday is movie night where we have snacks and Harry comes downstairs and we all watch a film together. :D

Sofi
Me and Mr Spiderman watch a film a day most days :D and Friday is movie night where we have snacks and Harry comes downstairs and we all watch a film together. :D

That sounds really good, I would love to be able to do that but my family don't do stuff like that. My mum and my brother watch TV and films together a lot in the living room... but I just sit here. I know I'd get too irritated with them for that length of time, and vice versa! 

Bruce

Define 'old'? There's plenty of Westerns that wouldn't usually qualify for that! Only because I tend to like the genre

iggy
Define 'old'? There's plenty of Westerns that wouldn't usually qualify for that! Only because I tend to like the genre

Err, an exact time would be difficult, but mostly black and white films which were made in the 1950s (ish??) and the ones with really pixelated images, because film cameras weren't very good. It varies from film to film though, some films can look old when they're barely 10 years old, others stay looking new for ages.

spiderwoman0_2
That sounds really good, I would love to be able to do that but my family don't do stuff like that. My mum and my brother watch TV and films together a lot in the living room... but I just sit here. I know I'd get too irritated with them for that length of time, and vice versa! 

Why would you get irritated with each other?

Bruce

Well, then, there are plenty of Westerns made in colour. I also like sci-fi & action films, anyway!

Sofi
Why would you get irritated with each other?

They piss me off and I piss them off. Even if I go in the living room for a minute, I basically get told to leave because I'm irritating them. I find what they watch boring anyway, though....I just stay on my own where I am comfortable!