iggy

Films

spiderwoman0_2

I forgot to mention I like disney pixar films too :D

Willow

I like a large variety of films, so it's hard to list them...

As a general rule, Tim Burton/Johnny Depp films, and then just Johnny Depp films are all good, I think, my favourites been; Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissorhands and...ugh my mind's gone blank, lol.

Also a general seems to be, films where Hans Zimmer does the music, like Pirates of the Caribbean and Inception...which I saw mentioned somewhere - I also love movie soundtracks :)

Then, I like 'Factory Girl', 'Girl, Interrupted', 'Pride and Prejudice' (only the Kiera Knightley one), 'Salt', 'Wanted', 'True Lies', 'Becoming Jane', 'Young Victoria'...the Matrix films, the Twilight films, the Harry Potter films, the Back to the Future films.

Like I said, I like a lot so it's hard to list.

Sofi

As a general rule, Tim Burton/Johnny Depp films, and then just Johnny Depp films are all good, I think, my favourites been; Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissorhands and...ugh my mind's gone blank, lol.

Also a general seems to be, films where Hans Zimmer does the music, like Pirates of the Caribbean and Inception...which I saw mentioned somewhere - I also love movie soundtracks :)

Then, I like 'Factory Girl', 'Girl, Interrupted', 'Pride and Prejudice' (only the Kiera Knightley one), 'Salt', 'Wanted', 'True Lies', 'Becoming Jane', 'Young Victoria'...the Matrix films, the Twilight films, the Harry Potter films, the Back to the Future films.

I also like Tim Burton films and Johnny Depp (I love Chocolat, with Johnny Depp, the best).

I also love Girl Interrupted, Pride & Prejudice with Kiera Knightley, and 'Becoming Jane'. Also, Miss Potter and Enid which are similar ideas of films - biographical about classic authors. 

I love the Juno soundtrack (actually bought the CD!) as well as the film. I love the humour in it and the style of it. 

A really good film is 'Where The Wild Things Are' 

Heather

I also like Tim Burton films and Johnny Depp (I love Chocolat, with Johnny Depp, the best).

I also love Girl Interrupted, Pride & Prejudice with Kiera Knightley, and 'Becoming Jane'. Also, Miss Potter and Enid which are similar ideas of films - biographical about classic authors. 

I love the Juno soundtrack (actually bought the CD!) as well as the film. I love the humour in it and the style of it. 

A really good film is 'Where The Wild Things Are' 

I also like Johnny Depp films like Pirates of the Caribbean, and Chocolat.  I remember seeing a bit of Edward Scissorhands on TV once and it looked interesting but I didn't get to watch the whole thing.. I think my mind is morphing it with another movie he was in.. sleepy hollow? 

I also love classic movies based on the classic books like Pride & Prejudice and Becoming Jane.  I also liked the Juno movie and there were some nice songs in there.  I love soundtracks too.. especially the Lord of the Rings soundtrack!! Music is so powerful though, a good movie tends to have a good soundtrack!  I also liked Twilight and Harry Potter. 

Ohh and I just thought of one that I really like too called "Girl in the Cafe".. it is really powerful.. has a powerful song in it too.. "cold water" and it was cool because my boyfriend talked about it before when we started talking and were becoming friends and more, and we didn't know whether it was available in north america... and then one day randomly I was in this store and decided to look through the movies for sale box.. and found the movie for only $4 or something cheap like that!!  Crazy!  So of course I bought it.. and it's really good.

I never saw "Where the Wild Things Are" but it looked cute. :D

Khasper

I love movies, mostly Sci-Fi, action and space movies, I do enjoy some drama's. I can watch comedy but it really depends on the movie. There are a few older movies that I enjoy but for the most part it is the movies from the late 80's or early 90's that I can watch over and over.

Most of the movies I watch are because of someone else, mainly my aunt or cousin. I've seen almost all the disney and pixar movies (those are really good).

I do have a habbit of talking the lines after I have watched a movie already and that annoys some, but my cousin does this as well so we go back and forth on the lines.

iggy

I do have a habbit of talking the lines after I have watched a movie already and that annoys some, but my cousin does this as well so we go back and forth on the lines.

I know what you mean, sometimes when have seen a film funny or memorable lines get stuck in my head for ages and ages for no reason at all. Having said that, I have a "normal" friend who will happily sit and watch all the Harry potter films muttering every line in unison with the characters. Annoys me so much, apparently she barely notices she's doing it.

Nesf

I've just remembered another film I love: Wall-E!!!

Alex

Let's see... Movies I like:

Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny (my all time favorite movie - and favorite band), School of Rock (and pretty much everything with Jack Black in it), Wayne's World 1 and 2, Inception, Avatar, The Matrix, Star Wars (all of them), Shaun of the Dead, Alien (all of them), Predator (all of them).......I could go on forever :P

Bruce

Just finished watching all the Die Hard films (again for the first 4)!