Scheduled Live-streams Read more... ×
nichii

Are any of you savants?

RiRi

I don't think I'm a savant but I have an eidetic memory.  I don't think many people have this ability. I've yet to know someone who does. 

Edited by RiRi

Dr-David-Banner
On Thursday, February 07, 2019 at 11:10 PM, RiRi said:

I don't think I'm a savant but I have an eidetic memory.  I don't think many people have this ability. I've yet to know someone who does. 

Hypersensitive to electricity. This was only ever described by the Indigo interpretation of autism. I often get shocks from just 9 volts! I asked others on the electronics forum and they viewed it as an electrical fault. I never got a higher voltage reading display. At times 9 volts will sort of burn or sting. The Indigo thing was a cult like spiritualist movement started by an American woman who saw auras. She claimed autistic children had an aura coloured indigo. What was weird was she claimed the children bonded with animals and had odd experiences with electricity. However the Indigo cult was never popularised and fairly marginal. 

Aspergolfer

I don't consider myself a savant, but I am a Christian with extensive knowledge of the Bible, as well as being a Special Olympics Kentucky champion golfer. I am also the Director of Outside Services at Bardstown Country Club. I consider all of my accomplishments to be gifts from God that I should use for His glory & to emphasize His love for mankind personified in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.