Nintendo2

Having a Girlfriend or Boyfriend.

Muzical

Eh, when I'm still unmarried and childless at 30, it's kind of my loss, too :P

nichii

To answer if a relationship is worth it, I say yes, but there's downsides. I'm the kind of person who can't be happy unless I'm loved and when someone loves me as much as I love them it's the best feeling. I became too attached to my ex though and when we broke up, it was extremely painful and I still haven't recovered. There was painful times, but if someone were to ask me if I would do it all over again I would say yes without hesitating. The good things about a relationship with someone you love outweighs the bad parts. The breakup really screwed me up though, so I don't think I can love someone again if it means we could break up. All relationships have that risk obviously, but I think when people get close enough to me, that's when they see all my flaws and realize I'm not the person they thought I was.

Nintendo2

Hey Muzical and nichii111 thank you all for sharing sorry abut your all's relationship's ending like that.  

史越瀚

Breakups can be really rough.  Before my wife I was in three relationships, ranging from six weeks to a year.  They all broke up with me.  Whenever it happened, I would act immature and send them emails like "I hate you and wish that I never met you!"  But after the pain started to heal, I was thankful for the experience.  I still talk to two of my exes every so often. 

aspiesw

It's amazing, love is the best feeling in the world, when you have that one person who you can let into your whole world and who care about so much, nothing comes close.

[now I'm about to contradict everything I just said], I don't want a relationship, I think I want to be single for the rest of the year, my last relationship was tough, I invested so much into it, and got hurt immensely, I would say it was worth it in the end, but I need to protect my heart and get over my ex properly before even considering finding someone else.

As amazing as love is, it hurts like a bitch, because it means that much to you, whenever you find that special one, take your time and do it properly, you'll avoid falling in love too fast and reduce the risk of getting hurt afterwards.

Nintendo2

Thank you Aspiesw that is really good advice.

blacktiger911

not everyone is ment to find love unfortunately.

aside from that.

i find myself able to get to women and make friends with them quickly (guess i just have a personality that goes well idk) but i never could imagin getting into a relationship i think of how nice it would be but i never do anything and i get laughed at because of it. at job corps there were a few girls who would actually have other guys from my dorm go and get me for them. i dont really care about having a girlfriend i just like the occasional company and some who is a good friend. i actually could not imagine a woman being with me for an extended period of time. but thats just me i could be wrong but it really just seems like a nice fantasy.

Chris123

I'm almost 17 and i have never been in a relationship but i had one girl "friend" that i was very close to when i was about 14 but we rarely speak as now i live over a 100 miles away from her.

I guess i had feelings for her but it never got to the point in which we talked about it. I miss her.  :(

Apart from that i have never been friends with a girl so i'm very nervous to when it comes to speaking to girls...

DominikaCupcake

A little update to what i posted here some time ago.

I've ment this girl lately that i really like and she likes me back. Normally i wouldn't even care because i don't think i'm good enough to be in a relationship and think of myself as a burden. But she is as damaged and as disturbed as i am which makes it a little different. We understand and accept each other. I promised myself that i would never fall in love again, but something in me wants to believe that i am able to make an exception just for her. At the same time i'm scared of it because i know how vulnerable i am at the moment.

Sofi

A little update to what i posted here some time ago.

I've ment this girl lately that i really like and she likes me back. Normally i wouldn't even care because i don't think i'm good enough to be in a relationship and think of myself as a burden. But she is as damaged and as disturbed as i am which makes it a little different. We understand and accept each other. I promised myself that i would never fall in love again, but something in me wants to believe that i am able to make an exception just for her. At the same time i'm scared of it because i know how vulnerable i am at the moment.

You should do whatever feels right to you Dominika. It is ok that you feel damaged and vulnerable right now, maybe a new (slow) relationship will help you and find happiness again. If the other person understands you and accepts you for who you are. I hope you are ok.