Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Mick Philpott

Ben
Andy

Lots of thoughts.

I agree he is very defensive and I do understand why;

1)  He has been slaughtered by the press

2)  He is bucking the trend and people in this country don't like people that do that- look at the new laws regarding travellers for instance.

3)  He is not working and I know for a fact males that don't appear to be working in this country are in for a rough time

4)  He's on benefits and people on benefits are scum in this country the government and their pals the newspapers have made that so, but benefit scroungers serve a purpose, they are the scape goats to have fingers pointed at them for everything that is wrong in society.

5)  He has a big family and enter here the benefits question again.

6)  He has a criminal record and it's true, people with those despite having done their time, paid their debt to society are forever condemned, jobs are not easy to come by for those with records and that is a fact.

7)  He is not the sharpest tool in the box and resorts to aggression when confronted.

Your second link does not work Ben 404 code Not Found.

I have not been following the story because I had an idea of what the outcome would be, given the fact Philpotts represents so much society of today hates it could be he didn't stand a chance of a fair trial and what he has got is very political in the way that what he represents the country have got one of them at least.

Perhaps his previous prison time did not teach him the criminal approach was not the right approach but does prison teach that is a very good question, but because he couldn't get what he wanted he resorted to criminal actions which is the wrong action and people died because of his actions, he can be condemned for that because despite his anger and frustration he chose the wrong action.

But it could be because of his criminal record his negativity towards society was created, that being he might have been rehabilitated by prison time but society thinks different and society made him what he is, so it became two fingers up to society and do his own thing which is  a form of self destruction.

But this country is actively engaged in destroying people for this country needs scapegoats to blame for everything that is wrong and the politicians instead of trying to stop society attacking itself they are actually encouraging it as it takes attention of the ineptitudes of themselves and others whom they support.

Ben

Good post Andy, Hmmm, yeah link doesn't seem to work, I'll try and find another. 

I'm one of those nice guys, that always ignores the mainstream opinion, and looks for underlying reasons. It's to easy to chuck words, and labels at people, without knowing the whole picture. 

Ben

Edited above post. 

Right last time of trying 

Andy

Well done Ben, got there at last.

My personal view on that was he should not have given a press conference, as that I believe went against him for his upset did not appear genuine and my gut instinct was he was playing to the crowd to possibly shift any blame away from himself.

But then I am the same as grief does not make me visibly upset, cold I have been called but that is something common to Asperger's I understand. But I am not cold at all for I feel where many do not, it wrecks me but I can't display it and who knows Philpotts might be on the spectrum too which is what I was thinking regards his view of life- different thinking you see.

And so if he is on the spectrum look what society has done to him and look what the hue and cry will do to us when they find something we do that they don't like and especially given the NAS believes only 18% of known adult autistics are in employment, we are in danger is this rapidly degenerating society.

And so Philpotts, I believe what he did he he meant to do because he wanted a bigger house, but the killing of his children, I don't believe he intended that, but as I said, he does not appear to be the sharpest tool in the box.

But Philpotts is the public perception of what constitutes a work shy benefit scrounger, he is the very epitome; thick, not working, bad attitude, loads of kids and with a sense of entitlement his status does not warrant.

But as society degenerates into basically kill or be killed survival of the fittest we are being divided and divided we will never stand together and become anything better, but that I believe suits what is called the ruling class, those that control everything for history shows they are very well practised at dividing this country, it is what keeps them safe and the ruling class.

But what is happening in the UK at the moment, the following bit of video demonstrates adequately ;

If you know the movie; Quatermass and the Pit you will understand the above is cleansing of the martian hives which is destroying anything different and being destroyed in the process - dog eat dog- survival of the fittest and also nazism.

Ben
, but the killing of his children, I don't believe he intended that, 

Agree 101%. His affection and love for his children was obvious. 

So, if I'm right in my understanding here, you have suspicions that Philpott is on the spectrum undiagnosed? That would make sense, but the other thing to debate is weather he has any other mental issues, or PTSD from his previous conviction, as that seemed pretty prominent in the Jezza clip. I have seen several people do time, and get into work after. But he seemed stubborn about it being the only factor to his unemployment.

Could all of the above factors snowball? Undiagnosed depression? PTSD? Etc... 

Sorry but your vid meant nothing to me lol, your going to have to walk me through that. 

Andy

Difficult to explain my thoughts at the moment as the brain is a bit fuddled, but another movie clip which might explain better, a little less subtle but it is to me what is starting to happen in the UK now !

Watch from 1:12 to  1:21 hell watch the whole movie, it is a subversive classic which explains from Pink Floyd's point of view where we came from to where we could be heading ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jTmMU6sMgM

For we are starting to descend into a repeat of the past for we have been here before in a different country where even the slogan written above the gates of the internment camps for the work shy and other undesirables our Leader David Cameron has uttered in public as has his use of the word work shy for that in another language was a title applied to those abused and ultimately exterminated for I believe the seeds of Nazism are being planted in the UK of today. The master race, why money of course, just change a few variables and understand the same mechanism exists.

History is our teacher and don't ever believe the evils of the past cannot be repeated for it is a fact those closest can never see the wood for the trees and before we know it we will be in it.

But Philpotts what he is is a product of society, society created him and so society is as guilty as him but people can never look at themselves it always someone else to blame. But I wonder how many condemning him now are people that turned him down in the past when he did try to get a job and fit into society.

The way I see it in this society, is get a diagnosis and then that is protection of sorts, but beware diagnosi for if society moves along the ways I fear it will diagnosi will limit us, even be used to persecute us.

The answer as far as I am aware is educate, draw parallels and inform people, invite them to think and that is what I do on political forums, I am trying to stop what I fear is coming for we are over populated but the enemy is the politician not those thrust into society to divide.

What I am particularly scared of in this country is what is called The Middle England fantasy

spiderwoman0_2

I'm sorry but he commited the crime so he should do the time, if it were left to me they'd all be dead instead of costing a fortune in prison.

Andy
I'm sorry but he commited the crime so he should do the time, if it were left to me they'd all be dead instead of costing a fortune in prison.

So you support the death penalty ?

And is money more important than people's lives ?

Philpott  obviously thought so.

But if society sought to kill him to save money, currently £22,000 per annum to keep a prisoner,  doesn't that make society as bad as him ?

Because if it does, that's not justice in any sense of the word, that's disposal.