BlackxBlade

Next poster must listen to...

BlackxBlade

This could be a good way to show people new music 

All you have to do is give the next poster a song to listen to and then that person comes back and gives the song feedback then posts a song of their own.

Also, please don't suggest stuff that you wouldn't even listen to.

Alright I will begin. 

blacktiger911

i liked it.

i listen to a lot of nightcore which is just songs that have been altered in some way.

Nesf

^Not the kind of thing I normally listen to, but not bad either. One track is ok, but I don't think I'd get through a whole album of that, it would wear me out.

"Stuff you wouldn't even listen to" that's a bit subjective, the kind of music I'm into may well be the kind of music another person would never listen to, and vice versa! Anyway, I relish the chance to attempt to get people into prog - I hope you've got a spare 29.35 minutes to spare, folks, when I post ELP's Karn Evil 9 hehe, just kidding - here's a shorter one :)

blacktiger911

^Not the kind of thing I normally listen to, but not bad either. One track is ok, but I don't think I'd get through a whole album of that, it would wear me out.

"Stuff you wouldn't even listen to" that's a bit subjective, the kind of music I'm into may well be the kind of music another person would never listen to, and vice versa! Anyway, I relish the chance to attempt to get people into prog - I hope you've got a spare 29.35 minutes to spare, folks, when I post ELP's Karn Evil 9 hehe, just kidding - here's a shorter one :)

i cannot understand it. i dont know that language. as for subjective i dont know i have listened to a lot of stuff in my days.

(deleted)

I might come by here on Tuesday when I have a blindsimming session due - it would be an interesting game to play in that situation.

史越瀚

Blacktiger 911 - That's an interesting song, though I like the first part when it's relatively quite the best. 

Nesf - I had forgotten about Itoiz!  I had downloaded their first album around five years ago when I was trying to explore Spanish prog.  But I haven't listened to it since then.  I think it is still on one of my old computer hard drives.  Your video makes me want to hear them again. 

Here is a vintage live track by Cholbon, my absolute favorite Siberian prog band -

RiRi

heheh I understood a little bit of the first part of the video :P 

I didn't understand what the group was singing. :unsure: Seems very passionate, not really the type of music I'd listen to, though. A bit too much for my liking. :P 

Here's one of my current favorite vocalists, I like her voice

史越瀚

That's a pretty song.  I don't know much about contemporary singers, but she does have a nice, passionate voice.

After I posted my earlier song I've been looking at more youtube videos of Siberian singers, and I found this:

After discovering it, I saw it three times in a row and teared up each time.  The singer, her voice, and the video are all really beautiful.  It reminds me of what it feels like to be young. 

L Lawliet

She does have a pretty voice :)

This is one of my all time favourite artists, Woodkid. This is his most well known song as it is played in so many adverts and the odd film now. If you like this then also watch his song "Iron". Really cool cinematography in both!

Nesf

That's a pretty song.  I don't know much about contemporary singers, but she does have a nice, passionate voice.

After I posted my earlier song I've been looking at more youtube videos of Siberian singers, and I found this:

After discovering it, I saw it three times in a row and teared up each time.  The singer, her voice, and the video are all really beautiful.  It reminds me of what it feels like to be young. 

She certainly has a great voice, though I feel that in such songs I really need to be able to understand the lyrics to fully appreciate it - I listen to a lot of music with non-English lyrics, but prefer ones with a strong emphasis on the music rather than the vocals.

She does have a pretty voice :)

This is one of my all time favourite artists, Woodkid. This is his most well known song as it is played in so many adverts and the odd film now. If you like this then also watch his song "Iron". Really cool cinematography in both!

This is great - love the video!

My turn - I'm choosing something with English lyrics this time, very deep, reflective and thoughtful