BlackxBlade

Next poster must listen to...

(deleted)

@smartpanda12: People are only going to get annoyed if you keep posting that. I understand that you are enjoying the game, but others will only play if they want to. I, for example, enjoy this game as well but don't often have the time to listen to music.

blacktiger911

I actually loved that. I like styles like that even though it really doesn't seem I would.

I don't know what it is about this song and this video, but it just always has the ability to calm me after a panic attack.

https://youtu.be/Rl3ELiPXFRo

like i have said before i love imagine dragons. this song is no different that the awesome stuff they have put out before.

here is one that i like to listen to a lot.

Ace
On 6/2/2015 at 9:17 AM, blacktiger911 said:

like i have said before i love imagine dragons. this song is no different that the awesome stuff they have put out before.

here is one that i like to listen to a lot.

Actually really like the first song. The others were good but the video seemed nicely put together. Haven't watched much anime but would consider it if I wasn't already invested in YouTube subscriptions and going to school to be a mechanical engineer. 

I like found this song more recently: