BlackxBlade

Next poster must listen to...

blacktiger911

She does have a pretty voice :)

This is one of my all time favourite artists, Woodkid. This is his most well known song as it is played in so many adverts and the odd film now. If you like this then also watch his song "Iron". Really cool cinematography in both!

omg i love this song!!!

L Lawliet

omg i love this song!!!

Search for Woodkid: Iron. That's my other favourite video he does. It's amazing!

Tylermc

Right now I'm listening too maja toudal muisc I love her muisc it's awesome and royal bloods muis as well

L Lawliet

Right now I'm listening too maja toudal muisc I love her muisc it's awesome

I love her <3

blacktiger911

Search for Woodkid: Iron. That's my other favourite video he does. It's amazing!

i have listen to all his stuff! :D

BlackxBlade

alright next poster must listen to. 

RiRi

Blacktiger 911 - That's an interesting song, though I like the first part when it's relatively quite the best. 

Nesf - I had forgotten about Itoiz!  I had downloaded their first album around five years ago when I was trying to explore Spanish prog.  But I haven't listened to it since then.  I think it is still on one of my old computer hard drives.  Your video makes me want to hear them again. 

Here is a vintage live track by Cholbon, my absolute favorite Siberian prog band -

heheh I understood a little bit of the first part of the video :P

I didn't understand what the group was singing. :unsure: Seems very passionate, not really the type of music I'd listen to, though. A bit too much for my liking. :P

I was meaning to apologize for this, sorry if I came across as rude. This thread is about showing new music to people, I should have made a nicer comment. I guess I wasn't used to that type of music, sorry. 

史越瀚

No need to apologize!  I realize that not everyone likes the same stuff as I do.  :)   Also, I like to find music that is deliberately "out of the ordinary."  Stuff that makes me go, "what was that??" the first few times I listen to it...

史越瀚

I like the second track you posted, Nesf.  I had never heard of them before.  I am that weird kind of prog-nerd who knows very little about the British or American scenes.  B)

Here is yet another cool Siberian track I found.  Hope I am not annoying anyone with these, but Siberian music is my current obsession.  I'm starting to think that Siberia will be the next Seattle...

This one is a really entertaining Siberian rap song, with English subtitles.  I'm not sure if it is supposed to be a parody or a genuine example of "keepin' it real."  Anyway, it's a lot of fun -

blacktiger911

I was meaning to apologize for this, sorry if I came across as rude. This thread is about showing new music to people, I should have made a nicer comment. I guess I wasn't used to that type of music, sorry.

everyone like different things.music is just one of those things.