JakeTrv

Missile Scare

Andy

But nuclear war, I am knowledgeable in NBC and know one thing a  blast comes I am not hiding, I intend to receive it full on as the after affects are much worse and the authorities will not look after the populace, for they will be looking after themselves and using everyone else around them to ensure their survival and they will not be using me.

Gamma radiation can penetrate 6 feet of concrete, there is no hiding from that and the decontamination drills are complex and not always successful.

But the nuclear weapon is the ultimate peace keeper for with such weapons everyone will be talking to avoid the use of them, they promote peace not war but there is always the nut job to contend with and what's worrying no one psychometrically tests leaders, we don't know what mentalities we have got in positions of ultimate power, where it could even be the diagnosed are a safer bet for at least they are reasonably predictable.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky,
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty One.

I am become Death
The destroyer of worlds.

A Sanskrit verse from the Indian epic, the Bhagvad Gita recited by Julius Robert Oppenheimer after seeing the all illuminating flash of the explosion of an atomic weapon he designed and built, first detonated on July 16 1945

Some stuff about the man whom I believe should be rewarded the nobel peace prize because his weapon suddenly made war worth avoiding

But if Sanskrit legend is to be believed earth has had nuclear wars before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7y728YObF8