Nesf

Pet Peeves

Willow
Ben started one about not liking cats a while back, do you mean that one?

It annoys me when people use obscure acronyms and it's assumed you'll automatically know what they mean.

No not that one, the one about...what grinds you teeth or something...

Nesf
No not that one, the one about...what grinds you teeth or something...

http://asperclick.com/topic/61-things-that-make-you-grind-your-teeth/

Indeed. Does the search feature not search for titles on this website, willow or am I using it wrong?

Edit: it must have been me because it just worked anyway...

Oh, I see... there are now many threads here and I think I saw this title and didn't read it. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't get this and thought it was something about teeth!!! Sorry if I duplicated a thread.

iggy
Oh, I see... there are now many threads here and I think I saw this title and didn't read it. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't get this and thought it was something about teeth!!! Sorry if I duplicated a thread.

Meh, who cares! It's not like subjects aren't going to be covered over and over over time anyway, and members who didn't see this older thread can contribute and people will think of new ideas. My opinion anyway, I guess willow might have a different opinion wanting to keep the forum nice and neat!

Willow
Meh, who cares! It's not like subjects aren't going to be covered over and over over time anyway, and members who didn't see this older thread can contribute and people will think of new ideas. My opinion anyway, I guess willow might have a different opinion wanting to keep the forum nice and neat!

No it's fine, I just thought I'd remembered answering th question before. But I guess I'll have to get used to that as, as you say, topics will duplicate over time.

Ben

Great minds think alike. Never be sorry for repeating a particular topic. That was my thread, this is your one. Create as many as you want. No one minds here. A saying I use is, "The people who matter, don't mind. The people who mind don't matter". 

Nesf
Great minds think alike. Never be sorry for repeating a particular topic. That was my thread, this is your one. Create as many as you want. No one minds here. A saying I use is, "The people who matter, don't mind. The people who mind don't matter". 

Indeed, great minds think alike - but I would never intentionally duplicate someone else's thread because it makes the forum messy and is disrespectful to the person who made the original thread, but yes it can happen - sites like Wrong Planet are a real mess because threads are constantly being duplicated.  I'll check more thoroughly next time :)