Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy

The key to survival in the UK

Andy

And so a minor victory just for a fine I have to pay to the machine for lack of compassion when I was ill for this country no longer takes prisoners the machine wants your money no excuses. A victory because I have started to keep a daIly record of everything I do every cost and every communication, my thoughts and failures, the lot. And so I just been pursued for what the machine believed I didn't pay except I did and because I keep records of every day, I told them their computer system was at fault because I record payment reference numbers which they could not deny and I did hear the change in tone of voice on the other end of the line it went more down than up when I proved my truth.

And so I have learned the key to existence in this country now is to record everything and never rely on the word of the machine for the machine exists to deprive people of what they don't need to be deprived of but in this case because I dig for information I know what propels that part of the machine I fell foul of through being ill, no other than the much maligned ATOS as they have their slimy tentacles into much more of the administration of this country than people know and fairness is not in their vocabulary.

But I feel good because I have got one over on the machine, I am honest they are not and what's more I can prove it and so an important lesson, record everything one has dealings with when it concerns this country for we exist to enrich this country for we are money slaves and very little else beyond a burden if we do not keep shelling out for what is human nature and the ability to be ill or just plain forget.

I am coming to the point where I despise this country through understanding what we are to it.

Heather

Ahh that's horrible that it comes to recording everything.  But I agree, it seems like it would be the best thing to do, you can only trust yourself.. you can't trust the governments.  I need to get into a habit of better recording everything too.  I don't even live in the UK but I travel there because of my boyfriend.  And I like parts of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.