Ben

MILK!!!

Ben

I love it. I've was born, bred and raised on it, and still drink lot's of it as an adult. My absolute favorite is Graham's Jersey gold. I also love Gold top (The one with the woman on it) 

The silver top the milkman used to bring was amazing, but I don't have a milkman any more. 

Any other milk lovers out there? 

By the way, skim milk doesn't count. It has to be blue top minimum to be classed as milk, other wise it's just a casein and lactose solution, and not milk. 

Arthur

bananamilkCF1.gif      =        bobbo.gif

Ben

It may sound strange. But I think I love milk even more now.....

Sofi

I am a huge milk lover! Blue top milk definitely is my favourite - usually the filtered version (Cravendale, or filtered shop brand) or Organic Yeo Valley. Mmm, I love it so much! 

I also drink Alpro Almond Milk (or Soya) as a healthier version, because my mum said I shouldn't drink so much full fat milk, so now I get those as alternatives. I'd like to try the coconut milk and rice milk too. 

And, I love chocolate milk - Yazoo and Frijj, or any store chocolate milk. Sainsbury's double belgian chocolate milk is amazing  :D

(Arthur, you are a weirdo.)

Ben
my mum said I shouldn't drink so much full fat milk, 

Let me talk to her. 

Anyway yeah Cravendale is a nice one. It's got a clean taste. The supermarket brands taste a tad sugary to me. I like Lactofree's Whole milk. That's very nice too. 

iggy

I like milk, as long as its fresh out of the fridge, I can't stand it even slightly warm (unless its boiling and in a hot milk based drink, I mean room temperature milk). Oh wait, since we get green top milk, I guess I don't even know what milk tastes like :P

I also like oatley milk, which tastes surprisingly milky considering the lack of real milk in it. Also a fan of chocolate milk like sofi but I don't get it very often.

Arthur

I am a huge Apple Juice lover, milk I go with out it for cupple days but i needs my juice. 

Sofi
Let me talk to her. 

Anyway yeah Cravendale is a nice one. It's got a clean taste. The supermarket brands taste a tad sugary to me. I like Lactofree's Whole milk. That's very nice too. 

Why? lol... I knew you'd think there'd be no such thing as too much full fat milk! I disagree with her too and I still do drink loads of it. I love the colour of full fat milk, it's so much whiter than semi-skimmed...mmmm. 

I've never tried Lactofree but I've seen it... maybe I'll try it. I kind of want to try all varieties of milk. I stand at the milk section in supermarkets for a long time and analyse them all, while others just come and grab their milk. I'm standing staring as if I'm looking at the Northern Lights! 

mary

I absolutely detest the stuff!!!  If I have too much on cereal... like if it doesn't soak in... I have to drain the milk off :(