Ben

MILK!!!

Ben

I go away 5 minutes, come back to see my topic has nearly 30 replies! How did this happen?!! All this over milk?!! Hahaha!!

Sofi
My daughter is going on a school trip to Paris in May. I hope she is able to get her daily milk fix, especially at bedtime! I hate to think what might happen if she doesn't. :(

Is it to Disneyland in Paris? I went on a school trip there, for an autism workshop that was happening in a conference building in Disneyland park. I am sure she'll be able to get milk at some point.

Sofi
I go away 5 minutes, come back to see my topic has nearly 30 replies! How did this happen?!! All this over milk?!! Hahaha!!

Hahaha! I know - milk! Look what you've started! Only a bunch of people on the spectrum could have such intense discussions about milk!!  :P

iggy

I think we sort of touched on this on a thread a while ago, but is anyone 100% sure of what purple top milk means? At tesco there seems to be either an undeclared fat content or the same as blue milk, which leads to the question "why does it not have a blue top?"

Ben
I think we sort of touched on this on a thread a while ago, but is anyone 100% sure of what purple top milk means? At tesco there seems to be either an undeclared fat content or the same as blue milk, which leads to the question "why does it not have a blue top?"

Don't bother with it. Only hunt the elusive gold and silver caps. If memory serves me, it's a discount brand that can't afford colour coding. They just make all the milk with a purple cap. 

Sofi

I remember we discussed this on another thread and if I'm honest, it's been bothering me ever since!!! I still don't know for sure, I do think Tesco have a separate purple top milk. I *think* it is very similar to the blue one, but just with a lower fat content... 

I think Willow buys the purple top one for Chris, and I think she told me that. Maybe she'd be able to tell us... lol 

iggy
Don't bother with it. Only hunt the elusive gold and silver caps. If memory serves me, it's a discount brand that can't afford colour coding. They just make all the milk with a purple cap. 

Interesting. My family only drink green topped milk, lol. I've honestly never seen silver or gold topped milk! It's fascinating, must be yet another phenomena which comes from the cities and never makes its way to these rural areas.... :P

Megsmum
Is it to Disneyland in Paris? I went on a school trip there, for an autism workshop that was happening in a conference building in Disneyland park. I am sure she'll be able to get milk at some point.

No not Disneyland just Paris. I've seen their schedule, it looks great, I wish I was going as I loved Paris when I went  a few years ago. They are staying in an Internatonal Youth Hostel, I'm sure if I mention it to the trip organisers they will try to accomodate her needs if it will make it easier for her. She has most of her panics or meltdowns at bedtime so if I tell them that having milk at night calms her they will be happy to give it to her :D

She would hate Disneyland, she hates fast rides etc and is terrified of people dressed up!

Ben
 I think Willow buys the purple top one for Chris, and I think she told me that. Maybe she'd be able to tell us... lol 

Oh no, we don't want to run through peoples shopping lists FFS! X-D Lol!!!

Alex
I am! :)

That's cool, Smithy! So, are you a 'Yognaught' or a 'Yognaut'?