Asgardian

The Football Thread

Asgardian

I have noticed recently that there seems to be a decent number of football fans on here now, and matth_2014 suggested there should be a football thread, so here it is  :)

Instead of clogging up the Chit Chat thread with football talk (which I am particularly guilty of  :D ) we can talk about football as much as we want in this thread, because I don't feel it is fair on the majority of people on here who don't like football if we talk about football a lot in other threads.

Talk about your favourite team, players, transfer gossip, results, formations, kits, mascots anything football related is welcome here (as long as it is friendly  :) )

So, hopefully this can become a long running thread where football loving aspies can talk about the beautiful game  :)

matth_2014

I hope the race for top 4 is ends before the last game of the season.

Asgardian

I hope the race for top 4 is ends before the last game of the season.

Who do you think will finish in the top four?

matth_2014

Who do you think will finish in the top four?

Ourselves and you lot.

Asgardian

I think Liverpool could possibly sneak into the top four, but otherwise I agree that us and Manchester United are most likely.

I think Southampton are going to slip down a bit now, and Tottenham never finish above us anyway  :D

matth_2014

I think Liverpool could possibly sneak into the top four, but otherwise I agree that us and Manchester United are most likely.

I think Southampton are going to slip down a bit now, and Tottenham never finish above us anyway  :D

We play Spurs next weekend, i hope they're still feeling down after their capital one cup final defeat.

Asgardian

We play Spurs next weekend, i hope they're still feeling down after their capital one cup final defeat.

They have gone out of the Europa League and lost that final in the space of a week, it could be either motivation or the cause of a bad run of form.

matth_2014

They have gone out of the Europa League and lost that final in the space of a week, it could be either motivation or the cause of a bad run of form.

I hope it's the latter.

Asgardian

I hope it's the latter.

As an Arsenal fan, so do I  :D

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

matth_2014

As an Arsenal fan, so do I  :D

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

Real Madrid.