Asgardian

The Football Thread

Asgardian

Real Madrid.

They could win it, but no team has ever won back to back Champions League titles. It is difficult to do. 

Other than Real Madrid I would say Bayern Munich are strong favourites.

Primeape

Im going for Bayern to win Champions league

matth_2014

They could win it, but no team has ever won back to back Champions League titles. It is difficult to do. 

Other than Real Madrid I would say Bayern Munich are strong favourites.

That's true but you never know.

Asgardian

That's true but you never know.

True, I suppose it will surely happen at some point. Maybe Real Madrid will be the team that does it.

Im going for Bayern to win Champions league

I have a feeling Bayern will do it, I just feel they have the most balanced, talented and tactically aware squad around at the moment. Plus they have Guardiola who is a fantastic manager.

Primeape

I agree, plus i like thier football :) Guardiola is a brilliant manager i admire his work

Asgardian

I agree, plus i like thier football :) Guardiola is a brilliant manager i admire his work

I prefer their football to the football Barca played under Guardiola. He seems to have Bayern play with more of a purpose. "Tiki-taka" often seemed a bit aimless to me. Still, I suppose it won them loads of trophies so perhaps it does work  :D

Primeape

At least it wins them games haha :)

Name managers you admire? :)

Asgardian

At least it wins them games haha :)

Name managers you admire? :)

Pep Guardiola

Arsene Wenger

Sir Alex Ferguson (I can't deny he was a top manager  :D )

Diego Simeone

Jose Mourinho (reluctantly, but he does win trophies, though he is incredibly frustrating  :lol: )

Tony Pulis (never been relegated and he has always been at smaller clubs, you have to admire that record tbh)

Primeape

Good list

Sir Alex was just amazing

Gotta admit its good Wenger stuck to the arsenal job

Mourinho is funny/annoying at the same time (remember i said about how his voice tone never chages)

And Pulis is great with keeping teams from getting relegated, just wonder how things would be if he was at a top club cant imagine it

But yeah he does great jobs with smaller clubs

Spurs Manager (cant spell name) i admire, does actually bring decent football to them

Asgardian

Good list

Sir Alex was just amazing

Gotta admit its good Wenger stuck to the arsenal job

Mourinho is funny/annoying at the same time (remember i said about how his voice tone never chages)

And Pulis is great with keeping teams from getting relegated, just wonder how things would be if he was at a top club cant imagine it

But yeah he does great jobs with smaller clubs

Spurs Manager (cant spell name) i admire, does actually bring decent football to them

Yeah I remember you saying about Mourinho's voice haha. You can't argue with success, and ultimately he is successful. His personality and attitude are bad in my opinion, but he does win a lot.

I think Pulis would be like David Moyes if he went to a bigger club, his level is where he is at now.

Yes Pochettino is good, annoyingly good now he is Spurs manager haha. I don't think Manchester City have had a top manager since having all this money. Both Mancini and Pellegrini are not brilliant managers, only good ones.