Asgardian

The Football Thread

Primeape

Yeah cant argue with that haha

Your probably right there, still wonder if Pulis would try to take a job on like that one day

Haha yeah you dont like Spurs and i agree about the Man City lot boring managers they had football isnt has goo has what pundits say imo

Asgardian

Yeah cant argue with that haha

Your probably right there, still wonder if Pulis would try to take a job on like that one day

Haha yeah you dont like Spurs and i agree about the Man City lot boring managers they had football isnt has goo has what pundits say imo

He might do, but I don't know if a top club will try to hire him.

Yeah if you take out Aguero, David Siva and Kompany then I don't think they have any top class players. Toure is overrated. Did you see the fuss he made about City not getting him a cake?

Primeape

Yep and joe hart is another overrated player

Lmao i remember him making a fuss about cake, on my birthday for a joke i said "yaya toure" instead of saying wheres my cake

Asgardian

Yep and joe hart is another overrated player

Lmao i remember him making a fuss about cake, on my birthday for a joke i said "yaya toure" instead of saying wheres my cake

Yeah I think Fraser Forster would be a better choice for England number one keeper.

Haha, did anybody get the joke?

Tylermc

I love this thead thank you Phil

Asgardian

I love this thead thank you Phil

No problem Tyler  :)

matth_2014 had the original idea so I feel he should get credit as well  :)

Primeape

Yeah I think Fraser Forster would be a better choice for England number one keeper.

Haha, did anybody get the joke?

I agree Forster would be better has first choice, doesnt concede more than 1 goals often

Joe hart is only first choice england keeper just because he plays for city, its nothing to do woth the goal keeping at all

And i dont think so haha i didnt bother asking if they did or not

Tylermc

I think this year in the uefa champs leauge it well be a juventus v bayern muichen final I know Manchester United will beat Newcastle utd on wensday and get the three points and I'm crossing my fingers that Manchester United will winn the fa cup this is are year I know Manchester United are hungry this year too winn year

What's your fave London derby or any derby in football?

Asgardian

I agree Forster would be better has first choice, doesnt concede more than 1 goals often

Joe hart is only first choice england keeper just because he plays for city, its nothing to do woth the goal keeping at all

And i dont think so haha i didnt bother asking if they did or not

I watched the Arsenal vs Southampton game at the Emirates on BT and Forster was incredible.

England players tend to get picked by their club rather than their form, which is really poor on the selectors because playing for a big club doesn't mean you are a great player.

I think this year in the uefa champs leauge it well be a juventus v bayern muichen final I know Manchester United will beat Newcastle utd on wensday and get the three points and I'm crossing my fingers that Manchester United will winn the fa cup this is are year I know Manchester United are hungry this year too winn year

Juventus could be dark horses, their formation suits European football more this season. I think whoever wins the FA Cup between us and United will win the FA Cup this season.

Primeape

Hopefully we beat newcastle but our away form hasnt exactly been great so it will be difficult game

And we will deffo get more goals if we play Herrera, Mata, Rooney and Wilson has part of the attacking team