Asgardian

The Football Thread

Asgardian

Hopefully we beat newcastle but our away form hasnt exactly been great so it will be difficult game

And we will deffo get more goals if we play Herrera, Mata, Rooney and Wilson has part of the attacking team

You could just play Fellaini and Wilson up front and have a classic "big man/little man" pairing  :P  :D

Primeape

I watched the Arsenal vs Southampton game at the Emirates on BT and Forster was incredible.

England players tend to get picked by their club rather than their form, which is really poor on the selectors because playing for a big club doesn't mean you are a great player.

Thats true its poor management from Hodgson there no wonder he got sacked a lot haha

I would support them if they actually picked the England team due to form instead of what club they play for

But i cant when the team is picked due to the club they play for

You could just play Fellaini and Wilson up front and have a classic "big man/little man" pairing  :P  :D

No keen with Fellaini up front tbh haha

Asgardian

Thats true its poor management from Hodgson there no wonder he got sacked a lot haha

I would support them if they actually picked the England team due to form instead of what club they play for

But i cant when the team is picked due to the club they play for

No keen with Fellaini up front tbh haha

There are players at clubs further down the league in much better form than a lot of the players Hodgson picks.

And I was only joking about Fellaini don't worry haha  :D  :lol:

Tylermc

My fave London derby is Spurs v arsenal and chelsea v arsenal and my all time fave because I'm a huge Manchester United v Liverpool and I love the el Casao derby between Real Madrid and Barcelona and the millan derby and I also like boca jrs v river plate anybody else

Primeape

Thats true, they dont even get the chance its not fair on Championship, League 1 and League 2 players either

All england managers do the same mistake has Woy Hodgson lol

And haha didnt realise you were joking tbh

My fave London derby is Spurs v arsenal and chelsea v arsenal and my all time fave because I'm a huge Manchester United v Liverpool and I love the el Casao derby between Real Madrid and Barcelona and the millan derby and I also like boca jrs v river plate anybody else

Tbh im not a fan of the Man United and scouse game, ofcourse i like when we beat them but its just when they go crying the ref everytime

Same with Chelsea derbies, Chelsea players cry about every little tackle during derbies

Like they did during that final

Asgardian

El Clasico is great, always a feisty, passionate match. Obviously I enjoy any derby involving Arsenal haha. Milan derby is good, it is a shame they are both worse than they used to be because the Milan derby used to be one of the best matches in football every season.

Thats true, they dont even get the chance its not fair on Championship, League 1 and League 2 players either

All england managers do the same mistake has Woy Hodgson lol

And haha didnt realise you were joking tbh

Woy Hodgson  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Why does he talk like that? lol Then he goes and makes Wayne Wooney the captain. Brilliant idea by Hodgson making a player whose name he can't say the captain  :D

Don't worry about it  :)

Tylermc

I think it's time too get sepp blater out of fifa why have the 2022 World Cup in Qatar that does not make any sense it should have been in england or Belgium and holland and have the 2022 world cup in December when it's the bpl Christmas games on Boxing Day and on new year day it my fave taradtion in the bpl on that's also starting time of the fa cup too begin there draw for the next round

Asgardian

I think it's time too get sepp blater out of fifa why have the 2022 World Cup in Qatar that does not make any sense it should have been in england or Belgium and holland and have the 2022 world cup in December when it's the bpl Christmas games on Boxing Day and on new year day it my fave taradtion in the bpl on that's also starting time of the fa cup too begin there draw for the next round

Oh boy, Sepp Blatter. Now there is a subject that could launch a thousand posts on this forum lol.

You're right, the World Cup should never have been given to Qatar, it is clearly too hot there for football.

Edited by Phil

Primeape

Woy Hodgson  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Why does he talk like that? lol Then he goes and makes Wayne Wooney the captain. Brilliant idea by Hodgson making a player whose name he can't say the captain  :D

Don't worry about it  :)

Hahaha he rolls his R's ive been told, and hahaha its actually really funny Wooney

Asgardian

Hahaha he rolls his R's ive been told, and hahaha its actually really funny Wooney

Yeah he certainly does. Have you ever heard of Jonathan Ross? Woy ;)  :D  talks the same way as he does.