Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jovenshire

"what people will say" absurdity..

Jovenshire

Others thoughts about me... I'm caring this. Because the people is too important for me. If someone or some people says a bad thought to me, I always feel bad. I don't know where this thing came from but i must find a way out of this absurdity.

How about you? Are you feeling very bad when some people say a bad thing to you ?

RiRi

Yes, of course. I feel bad when people say something bad about me or when I think they do. The way I cope with it is, specific to the person, I learn, it hurts me at first, but then later, not so much, especially if the person isn't really my friend. 

Also, when someone says something bad about you and to mostly everyone else you're a good person, then it could mean that this person feels threatened by you. Don't feel too bad about it because they could be insecure themselves. I've had a couple of people who I was nice to, but they were mean to me. I never quite figured it out why it was, but it could have been that they themselves had problems, insecure and such and it made me feel better.

Tylermc

Yes I do feel the same way that Anna says

blacktiger911

well i have learned to just not care what others think of me. you could line up a string of bad things and say them to my face and i would just shrug them off because honestly i dont care. but this ability only came from years of hardening my skin because i HAD to. after years of being abused physically and verbally abused at school this is who i have become today.

Little Pink Coupe

Sure, I feel bad when someone says negative things about me...but when it happens, I try to remind myself that just because someone says something, it doesn't mean it's true. Also, it's more of a reflection of them than it is on me. Keeping these things in mind doesn't always work, but it does help some. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.