_MillieMoo

Favourite Thing About Aspergers?

_MillieMoo

In my opinion, too often, Aspergers is categorised and associated to things we struggle with… For example, we're all prone to depression and anxiety but I don't necessarily think AS is a bad thing, only a good! Of course we have our struggles, just as anyone else does, but alongside our struggles, we have our strengths! Whatever they are, big or small, they matter - and they make a difference, because they influence who we are! My interests and hobbies are definitely one of my favourite things about being an Aspie, so I'm curious to know what you all like about having Aspergers! In my opinion, Aspergers should be celebrated - it doesn't have to be something which is looked down upon!  :)  :D

L Lawliet

My musical ear and my creativity :)

brokenOne

My deep thoughts and being odd and different.

No Longer Here

My musical ear and my creativity :)

Ditto (Sure you're not surprised to hear this)  :D

Primeape

I love my ASD That im passionate about the things i love doing

And gotta say i like my drawing skills too since they are getting better

Also i like having a different brain

Edited by DebzMata08

RiRi

I like that I'm curious and want to learn why things are the way they are. I also like that I like drawing and arts stuff. :)

Primeape

I like that I'm curious and want to learn why things are the way they are. I also like that I like drawing and arts stuff. :)

I get pretty curious too haha its fun to think deeply about stuff sometimes

RiRi

I get pretty curious too haha its fun to think deeply about stuff sometimes

*highfives* Yes it is :) it's fun learning new things. :) What stuff do you like drawing, Debz? 

Primeape

*highfives* Yes it is :) it's fun learning new things. :) What stuff do you like drawing, Debz?

My stuff is pretty random haha its not copied from another picture or anything can post two i finished in a thread somewhere (if theres a drawing one)

You?

RiRi

My stuff is pretty random haha its not copied from another picture or anything can post two i finished in a thread somewhere (if theres a drawing one)

You?

Oh cool. I like drawing flowers. I "copy" them from pictures. I see the picture and draw from there. lol I can't do it like you, generally, I can't come up with what to draw without looking at something else. :P

There's a thread called "Your Artwork" by WillowHope http://asperclick.com/topic/80-your-artwork/?hl=artwork you can post your drawings there if you like.  :)